PF Poll in this weeks newsletter (Oct.8/09)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
So who did you vote for?

Which Middle-Earth character would you like to see as a Premium Format Figure?

Ringwraith
Boromir
Gandalf the Grey
Eowyn
Saruman
King of the Dead

Since we know the ringwraith is coming, and probably saruman, I voted for the king of the dead. He would make one cool PF!! I'm hoping for a gandalf the grey also. Why isn't Arwen an option though?? I'd rather have a PF of Arwen than Eowyn or Galadriel...:confused:

Galadriel and Eowyn were two of my favourite characters reading the series, and I would take them as a PF over almost anyone. The only eowyn's they've made have been through weta, so I'd really like to see her get some attention. Arwen would be nice, but I'm a bit more of a purist and thought they made too much of her character in the films, though I understand the reasoning behind it story wize. I'd rather sauruman than gandalf if it was between them, but since we just got christopher lee in pf with the star wars line, i can wait for another of him.

As has already been said before, we already know we are getting a Ringwraith so what is the point of wasting a vote on it?. Better yet, why is it even one of the options? :confused: Boromir for me, though I'd be pretty happy with any of those choices....other than Eowyn. :(

Personally I think this poll is fixed. If someone can explain to me how it is humanly possible for Eowyn to be blowing GTG out of the water I'm all ears.

I didn't vote but I should imagine its because Gandalf has already had several versions made already, 2 Dios, LSB and a GTW PF already.

On the other hand Eowyn has had nothing since the days of SSW.

I know that is why I wold vote for her anyway (not that I did).
x :wave

i voted KOTD. that was the other day. Since i had time to think more about it, i think i would vote Gandalf. I personally would rather have a pf GTG be the one LOTR statue i own. To me, he was the best part of the movies. But KOTD would be ridiculous as a PF. I would end up getting both and going back to get aragorn.

I didn't vote but I should imagine its because Gandalf has already had several versions made already, 2 Dios, LSB and a GTW PF already.

On the other hand Eowyn has had nothing since the days of SSW.

I know that is why I wold vote for her anyway (not that I did).
x :wave

That is sound reasoning Shell as there have been alot of GTG versions available. I wouldn't include GTW though as to me he is a different character altogether, not to mention the GTW PF hasn't exactly set the world on fire. I think it's pretty safe to say that a GTG PF is pretty well on everyone's Top 5 list of wanted PF's. On the other hand, I doubt Eowyn would make most people's Top 10 list, it certainly wouldn't make mine.

Eowyn = galadriel :(

Yup, I'm thinking the same thing. If SS wants to put all the cost and effort into producing an Eowyn PF that'll end up with an ES in the 500 range, then by all means......:duh

I know on this site whenever which PF you would like next is brought up Eowyn very rarely gets a mention.

It's more GTG,Boromir,Gimli or of course a RW PF which should be next but since its in the poll who really knows.

We must have the iconic Gandalf that being The Grey then bring on some characters that are yet to receive much notice from SS.

Back