PF Poll in this weeks newsletter (Oct.8/09)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saruman 1510

Boromir 1041

Eowyn 897

Gandalf the Grey 766

Ringwraith 603

King of the Dead 287

Total Votes: 5104

Started: October 8, 2009

Still a ton of "doctoring" going on, but the poll is starting to look a bit more accurate. I expect Eowyn to keep dropping as no way of earth should she be ahead of GTG. And I don't think too many people would be upset if a Saruman PF was in the works. It has been rumoured for awhile now and with a Christopher Lee [Count Dooku] sculpt already having beeen done I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see a Saruman announcement for say.....B&W Friday? :naughty
And yes, a Gimli option should have been in the poll instead of Eowyn, but even though it isn't, I don't have the slightest doubt we will eventually see a Gimli PF. :D

here's the latest tally of voters so far...

saruman - 1553

gandalf the grey - 1167

boromir - 1155

eowyn - 1118

ringwraith - 694

king of the dead - 333

total number of votes as of 0ct. 22 - 6020

i sure do hope that if ss does push thru with the GTG, they would improve his headsculpt BIG TIME! for me that was the main problem the GTW had, his head looked like a caricature! :horror:horror:horror

:lecture Exactly Woodsy.

Other than the RW (obviously), this should be the top 3. :banana

Very true! I didn't include the wraith 'cause that's already a done deal. Now do you want the bad news? :confused: The poll is now complete and here are the final results: :lol

Which Middle-Earth character would you like to as a Premium Format Figure?

•Saruman 1555

•Eowyn 1186

•Gandalf the Grey 1178

•Boromir 1164

•Ringwraith 698

•King of the Dead 335

Total Votes: 6116

Started: October 8, 2009

Back