PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness Khan/Themistocles TAKING COMMISSIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 04/09/2014), Nelly, etc

Beautifully done! I hope you will make this sculpt available.

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 03/28/2014), Nelly, etc

More updates, almost there, comments are welcome!

abupysut.jpg
2y3atybu.jpg

This is looking fantastic!!!! The hair especially!!!!

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 03/28/2014), Nelly, etc

This is looking fantastic!!!! The hair especially!!!!

Thanks! I sculpted it like 3 times cause I wasn't happy at all.

Well, I think this is it, I feel so happy because it was so hard, Benedict's face is so bizarre, but here it is. Now, I need to learn how to cast it, I already have alumilite resin, I dunno if it is good as smooth on, but that's the only one I could get.

u5u2apa7.jpg

jutejyna.jpg

my3ahe4e.jpg

Thoughts?

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

The very first copy of the head, I filled with sculpey some parts cause it needed At last 5ml more when casting, very very little bubbles appeared, but overall, I am happy, I need to improve though.

3yjate2y.jpg

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

First time painting

qyraqa9u.jpg

Oh boy, that's bloody amazing for a first time. The resin cast has a really strong likeness. :clap

Looks great. You did a really good job on the hair.

That really looks like Benedict! Amazing work for your first sculpt!
It's the 4rd one I sculpt, but yeah, I think this is the best one until now, thanks!

Oh boy, that's bloody amazing for a first time. The resin cast has a really strong likeness. :clap
Thanks! :)

Looks great. You did a really good job on the hair.
Thanks! it was a pain in the @ss since I didn't know how to do it, but I found it out :)

I did a second copy and this is second attempt to paint a head ever, much better than The first one... Still a lot to learn.

ma4yty4u.jpg

araqusym.jpg

Shaping Sherlock's curly hair
9epyhasa.jpg

Haven't taken a look in this thread for a while but seriously impressive work :clap

B-a-utiful!

Thanks guys :)

Definitely looks amazing! You are a very talented artist I will for sure be back.

will you be selling the Holmes version?

I dunno, I am sculpting the hair over a resin copy, not sure if the original details will remain if I make a mold of it :)

Curly hair is really complicated to do, but I think I am going in the right way, even if it takes me hours (and days probably)

Comments?

a4upehe2.jpg

umeme7y9.jpg

apa5uneb.jpg

Back