PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness Khan/Themistocles TAKING COMMISSIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My first sculpt ever - STID J. Harrison headsculpt

Sick. I immediatly thought. "Who the **** is J harrison? This sculpt looks like the Star Trek villain."

Turns out it's the same guy!

Well done!!!

Re: My first sculpt ever - STID J. Harrison headsculpt

Well, nothing new under the sun, just that I improved the neck of my second Khan sculpt, it needed to be more thicker, so here we are... ;)

agumapam.jpg

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison, Nelly, other stuff

I haven't update this for a while, I've been very busy this months. I just shipped a commission that took me years to finish it (I'm so sorry Seth, I hope it arrives soon!) well, here it is Nelly

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg

And also I left another sculpt of Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan incomplete and his uniform boots, I am working on them in my free time, can't wait!

992632_694543450575116_168002319_n.jpg
ebugupy2.jpg

And by accident I started another proyect, based on Cumberbatch's short film 'Little Favour', I will use the HS with some black pants and top tank that I bought from ebay just for fun while ago.

1488009_811857305510396_1474423509_n.jpg
little-favours-03-636-370.jpg

And that's pretty much it, wish I could have more time for this hobby, but my job is now my priority. Hope you like it :)

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison, Nelly, other stuff

Just a WIP of Khan's hs

tumblr_n348jqJgE31rvzq9no1_500.jpg
tumblr_n34lkxcvqk1rvzq9no1_500.jpg

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 03/28/2014), Nelly, etc

Pau, your work is pretty grand! If you're up to it I may have another head for you in the coming months. Also, I got Nelly in today and he is steller. I shall post some pictures up as soon as I find my transfer cable for my camera :lol

Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 03/28/2014), Nelly, etc

So hot in herre!!!

I am getting so hot I wannna take my clothes off!

dances off!

I am so glad he arrived Seth! Yeah, I can't see why not, let's do another commission further on :)

Wooo, hey! what's going on here Johny? :p

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Those boots look amazing as does the headsculpt. :clap

Struggling with the hair a bit.
ybebusu9.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison (update 03/28/2014), Nelly, etc

Thanks! :)

Now an update of the boots...

yqutynyb.jpg

tugate8u.jpg

That is some fine work there mate! I am following your progress with great interest. What if anything do you use to diluted/smooth the modeling clay?

That is some fine work there mate! I am following your progress with great interest. What if anything do you use to diluted/smooth the modeling clay?

Thanks! :D
Oh! I'm really sorry, I didn't get your question, I don't know what you mean.

Sorry, I meant how do you smooth the skin? I get the tools that you use for the sculpting, just wondering how you get consistency in the smoothness.

Well, since I uploaded those pics of my tools I have acquired more of them, for soften the surface I use sometimes my fingers and sometimes the silicone shapers, then I use isopropyl alcohol with a brush, this are the shapers...

clay-shapers.png

More updates, almost there, comments are welcome!

abupysut.jpg
2y3atybu.jpg

Back