P.B.D Armor - Rei by AX2... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
side.jpg

quarter_back.jpg

back.jpg

quarter_side.jpg

front.jpg

Hi all,

I'm going to introduce a rookie "AX2".

AX2 is a team gather by a group of artists from different background. They have 10 artists.
The leader "AF" who is a concept artist had worked in movie industry and currently working in game industry.

This figure is AX2's first project that is "P.B.D Armor - Rei".

AF said that this project started as a fan project to pay respect to Ashley Wood's work.
They have created a world named "BOOM!", which links with some of his favorite 3A characters. However as the project grew, they have started to develop their own story lines and characters, which led to the current P.B.D Armor project.

P.B.D Armor stands for Purified Brain Device Armor. It is an armor designed to maintain the stability of clone soldiers' mind, which avoids them endanger their length of life from losing their mind after massive killing.

In this story line, Rei, the main character, is the last clone soldier survived after the civil war with his own kind. He then became the key for cloning, and was hunted for such reason. With the support of P.B.D Armor, he fights for his live and freedom.

I'll post more pictures and their working processes soon... ^^

As you have liked the artists and their work that I introduced to you so far, I hope you like AX2's work as well.

AX2

Thanks,

That is unbelievable work! I'm not too into the 3A style, but every part of me wants to own that piece :lol

I am so glad I can see my clothing in AX2's brilliant project finally, although I am not the member of this genius team^^...:lol

CIMG2066.jpg

CIMG2065.jpg

CIMG2063.jpg

That is unbelievable work! I'm not too into the 3A style, but every part of me wants to own that piece :lol

As far as I know, They do not plan on selling it yet.
Though they do have a plan to make books, games, and etc.
I hope they change their mind about selling it... :pray:

Thanks,

Hi Kato~

I'm glad to meet you on here.
I already heard about you from AF.
You did a great job!
:hi5:

Thanks,

Me 2!:wave
You and yr Rainman's work inspire me to started making my 1:6 clothing. I won't be there without you guys....:clap

Back