P.B.D Armor - Rei by AX2... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought originally this was supposed to be a 200 unit run, I guess someone bought out the rights and all to this particular piece?

We are actually planning on something similar to your suggestion. Please stay tuned for our announcement within a week or two.

Great news.
The gear is really cool.
If you could make kits unpaited or painted availables it would be awesome.
Containing the head, hands gloves, backpack helmet, boots and weapon.
The clothes anyone could dess him like he wants :)
Thanks again for net letting fans down.

7362580616_7227b51fc4_o.png

Dear Friends and Supporters,

We are very excited to share this wonderful moment with you, and proudly present you our new team member, KC.

KC has amazing talent in costume making. She eyes for detail, and insist in quality. This is exactly what AX2 studio lives as a mission. We are so glade to have such a fantastic ally joining us, and allowing us to facilitate all of you extended quality of work.

We are in progress of developing something that will definitely thrill you all. So stay tuned with us, and we will introduce them to you soon.

Last edited:
side.jpg

quarter_back.jpg

back.jpg

quarter_side.jpg

front.jpg

Hi all,

I'm going to introduce a rookie "AX2".

AX2 is a team gather by a group of artists from different background. They have 10 artists.
The leader "AF" who is a concept artist had worked in movie industry and currently working in game industry.

This figure is AX2's first project that is "P.B.D Armor - Rei".

AF said that this project started as a fan project to pay respect to Ashley Wood's work.
They have created a world named "BOOM!", which links with some of his favorite 3A characters. However as the project grew, they have started to develop their own story lines and characters, which led to the current P.B.D Armor project.

P.B.D Armor stands for Purified Brain Device Armor. It is an armor designed to maintain the stability of clone soldiers' mind, which avoids them endanger their length of life from losing their mind after massive killing.

In this story line, Rei, the main character, is the last clone soldier survived after the civil war with his own kind. He then became the key for cloning, and was hunted for such reason. With the support of P.B.D Armor, he fights for his live and freedom.

I'll post more pictures and their working processes soon... ^^

As you have liked the artists and their work that I introduced to you so far, I hope you like AX2's work as well.

AX2

Thanks,

wow i'm blown away by this simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news.
The gear is really cool.

Dear Olbertfrog,

Just to let you know that things are getting rougher than we expected, so we have to delay our announcement till later this month. We are truly sorry for the long wait and please keep supporting us, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Dear Olbertfrog,

Just to let you know that things are getting rougher than we expected, so we have to delay our announcement till later this month. We are truly sorry for the long wait and please keep supporting us, thank you! :)

Good things takes time hope you will work things out :)

Great news.
The gear is really cool.

Love your project. really hope to get your unpainted kit if possoble

Just now seeing this......WANT!!!

We just made an announcement for our next project Boom! series #2.
Please visit the link: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5299023#post5299023

We just made an announcement for our next project Boom! series #2.
Please visit the link: Ax2 Studio- Boom! Series #2 Rei (1:6) Update!
Hi AX2 sorry to dredge up an old post but since I know about REI #2 I'm curious because I'm not aware of what #1 was/is. Is that the sheriff cowboy?

I wish I had seen all of this to support you from 2012 or whatever the beginning was on, but sadly I only learned of you all recently. Going forward I will support you full heartedly. I was sad when I noticed I just missed your physical comic book. It is very hard to find info about you guys on the net.

Yesterday I just purchased my first AX2 figures! I snagged Karyudo Ikako loose but missing items and i ordered a Jin with the Shaman set from Japan I hope he is still in stock.

Blessings to the team!

Hi DrunknIronRabit,

Sorry for the late response and thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions regarding your purchased items, feel free to contact us at: [email protected].

Stay safe and well,
-Ax2 Limited

Back