Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Black Widow from The Avengers and win LOKI!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy guys!!

And please watch the entire video. In it i'm announcing a contest to give away a FREE Hot Toys Loki from me and the Sideshow Collectible folks. I don't want to get in trouble for posting the link here. But all the details are in the video and in the videos description.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXoY8lVr6I4[/ame]

Last edited:
Another great review:clap Cannot remember for the life of me the answer to the Loki contest lol,guess I'll have to watch the Avengers again:yess:

Entered. Hopefully I win! And thanks for the coupon, even though there's nothing I want to use it for!

Entered. Hopefully I win! And thanks for the coupon, even though there's nothing I want to use it for!

I wish i had more control over that. :( But it's at least something and i hope people utilize it. Even if it's for things that you typically wouldn't have bought, $20 off might help push you to buying it. But the biggest thing is people entering the actual contest itself. I've been promised that if this goes well, the next one will be even BIGGER! So all the help and support means a great deal towards future giveaways from them and me.

If people do use the gift card code...lemme know what you get. I'm curious to know what it helped out with :)

I checked the Hot Toys , tracker predator, Metal Gear Snake, monsters u vinyl, .list retty much sucked...

Good review video...I'm subscribed now. And thanks for the coupon code. I need to stay somewhat restrained for now but I'm sure I'll find something to buy with it. :)

Good review video...I'm subscribed now. And thanks for the coupon code. I need to stay somewhat restrained for now but I'm sure I'll find something to buy with it. :)

If i'm not mistaken, it's good till November. so you have plenty of time :)

Wow!

Awesome review, coupon code and a contests! This made my day :D.

Thanks!

Entered and thanks for doing this! Love your reviews. Great work!

Awesome news guys! Thank you very much. I'm glad it's going over well. I've been told that if it does well, that they'll want to do bigger and better giveaways in the future :) So this is just the beginning, assuming it all goes well that is.

Awesome news guys! Thank you very much. I'm glad it's going over well. I've been told that if it does well, that they'll want to do bigger and better giveaways in the future :) So this is just the beginning, assuming it all goes well that is.

Not BS-ing or anything. But you are currently my favorite reviewer on Youtube. Your reviews have substance and personal opinion which I really like. I also like your presentation to your reviews. So hope this gives you an encouragement to keep reviewing and don't give up :).

Not BS-ing or anything. But you are currently my favorite reviewer on Youtube. Your reviews have substance and personal opinion which I really like. I also like your presentation to your reviews. So hope this gives you an encouragement to keep reviewing and don't give up :).

First off, thanks for the friend invite.

Secondly, I really do appreciate that. A lot of competition is out there and i honestly do strive to do the best i can do. Hot Toys collecting is a new thing for me and it's still a learning process to get a real good system down for those much larger figures. Transformers are a bit easier to cover. But i always try reviewing things and talking in my videos the exact same way i'd talk to you if we met and talked one on one. That's one thing everyone that meets me says about me. That how i am on camera, is how i am in person. I don't script my stuff, cause i don't like it coming across as rehearsed. I've developed a system over the years and i'm happy with it and it makes me happy when others enjoy what i do too. I know i don't make everyone happy, but it's all about the majority. So compliments like yours, make me feel good. So seriously..thank you!

Yeah your reviews are some of my favorites too. Probably out of the "known" reviewers, you are my go-to. You shoot the figures pretty well and don't do a bunch of stupid gimmicks but keep the review 'alive', even if that means you end up repeating yourself a but :). It's a nice blend of feeling like you are giving initial impressions and thought out comments.

As for the $20 code, I MIGHT have considered suing it on the Tracker 1/6 predator if it wasn't cheaper at BBTS even after the $20 off.

Really enjoy your reviews optibotimus, i rarely enjoy video reviews because its hard for me to listen to some people talk. But you are very easy to listen to, very american, but very easy on the ears, cover all the aspects of the figures and nice lighting and video work.

Also entered the contest, hopefully i can win, been thinking of getting a loki.

Awesome review. Very nice and professional. :clap

And BTW, I found the answer to the mystery question very easy. :wink1: :lol

Back