Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to like this show a lot - but I just think about sitting around the writer's room coming up with "Okay, one of the dwarves is named "Stealthy" and another one is "Dreamy" - and guess what happens to Dreamy? Yeah, this is gold!"

Thank god for California and medical marijuana.

we havent met Horny yet. :lol:rotfl

I don't think the show is great. Not at all. But for some reason, I can't stop watching it. I do however believe the episodes written by Jane Espenson are truly superior to the ones that are not.

I really want to like this show a lot - but I just think about sitting around the writer's room coming up with "Okay, one of the dwarves is named "Stealthy" and another one is "Dreamy" - and guess what happens to Dreamy? Yeah, this is gold!"

Thank god for California and medical marijuana.

Even with medical marrijuana I don't think I watch another episode of this. :rotfl

Is this show ever going to advance forward? Emma is such a dunce to know she is being played by everyone. Queens change from good person to evil in a second was a eye roller.

Last nights episode was the first since it started that was actually really good. And it's probably because of Lana and her acting. It didn't seem as cheesy.

Last nights episode was the first since it started that was actually really good. And it's probably because of Lana and her acting. It didn't seem as cheesy.

Caught up n the past 3 episodes last night and the last episode was fantastic. At least we now know why the "Queen" hates Snow so much; and I figured it was because of love.....damn that love, it just screws with everybody :lol:lol:lol

Caught up n the past 3 episodes last night and the last episode was fantastic. At least we now know why the "Queen" hates Snow so much; and I figured it was because of love.....damn that love, it just screws with everybody :lol:lol:lol

Yep. I'd hate the kid, too. Even though looking at it from the outside, I realize why she told. Because of her mother dying, etc. She was worried for her new friend losing hers. But man, had I been Regina, I would have wanted to kill her.

I also couldn't believe how much the young Snow looked like Ginnifer Goodwin.

Bailee Madison looked so much like a younger version of that actress. I enjoyed this episode a lot, hopefully we'll see more of Barbara Hershey - we need to see how Regina steals her powers. And why does Regina get to keep her name, when everyone else's has changed from fairy land to modern land?

And from the previews it looks like we'll get to see why August is in town.

Yep. I'd hate the kid, too. Even though looking at it from the outside, I realize why she told. Because of her mother dying, etc. She was worried for her new friend losing hers. But man, had I been Regina, I would have wanted to kill her.

That was freaking CREEPY !!!!! She was like a mini-her and I had to pause it and rewind to make sure I was seeing her right. :lol:lol

I didn't think it was a very good reason for the immense level of hatred the queen has for Snow. I would like to see some other incidents where Snow does something that inadvertently hurts Regina.

Has anyone noticed that there's something in the title screen at the beginning of every episode that has something to do with the episode? I've only noticed it recently, but the episode with Grumpy had Jiminy in the title screen, the Wonderland episode had a mushroom. I missed this weeks.

I didn't think it was a very good reason for the immense level of hatred the queen has for Snow. I would like to see some other incidents where Snow does something that inadvertently hurts Regina.

Has anyone noticed that there's something in the title screen at the beginning of every episode that has something to do with the episode? I've only noticed it recently, but the episode with Grumpy had Jiminy in the title screen, the Wonderland episode had a mushroom. I missed this weeks.

Yep, and I like it. It's nice to have a hint as to what's to come.

Is this show ever going to advance forward? Emma is such a dunce to know she is being played by everyone. Queens change from good person to evil in a second was a eye roller.

Really? I thought these last 2 episodes were fantastic.

Loved the Mad Hatter origin story, and loved that he remembered his true self.

As far as the show not moving forward, these last two episodes moved the plot forward more than any before them imo. Emma is finally looking at the book for what it really is thanks to the Hatter. And we finally got the explanation for why the queen hates Snow so much. Been waiting for that for a while.

Really? You'd hate a kid for not keeping a promise? That happens every day all over the world. She's just a kid.

Kill her? Really?

Back in Storybrook when she said "We've got her Daniel", or whatever she said, I thought to myself: she is dishonoring Daniel's name. Do you think Daniel would still love her if he knew that she wanted to kill an innocent, well-meaning kid to avenge his death? I guess I can see how one could momentarily, amidst wild tears, feel an irrational anger towards the child, but that would quickly dissipate in a non-sociopath. But Regina is holding this against Snow decades later.

If there is one person Regina should hate, it is her mother. I suspect we will see her kill her mother and get her powers that way.

To be clear, I did notice you said "had I been Regina", and I know you wouldn't want to kill a child. I'm speaking out against Regina more than you. Obviously the show wanted us to have just a tiny bit of empathy for Regina, but when it comes right down to it, the moment Regina lied to Snow and said: 'It's okay, I know you were just trying to help', she was awakening her true self. From that moment on she has been the lowest kind of creature that walks this earth - one that has no capacity for empathy, and lives only for power and revenge. She made that choice. She has no one to blame for how she is but herself. I have no use for that kind of person in life or in fiction. That is to say, they function well as a villain - and I like them in that role, but I don't root for them. That's why I like Rumple so much. I don't believe he is as completely evil as Regina. He is more complex/conflicted. I've always been drawn to characters like that.

Bailee Madison looked so much like a younger version of that actress.

No kidding! The casting there was perfect, and that little girl even had her slightest mannerisms down!

:goodpost: Although, I really do think what we saw in that episode is the crux of why she hates Snow.

Yeah, I finally caught that a few weeks back. Very cool.

Maglor, I meant it as an expression. I wouldn't actually kill her. Imagine some kid being responsible for the death of your loved one (even if indirectly or unintentionally). Wouldn't you want to kill her in that moment? ;)

Maglor, I meant it as an expression. I wouldn't actually kill her. Imagine some kid being responsible for the death of your loved one (even if indirectly or unintentionally). Wouldn't you want to kill her in that moment? ;)

I know what you meant. :1-1: Key point being: "I guess I can see how one could momentarily, amidst wild tears, feel an irrational anger towards the child, but that would quickly dissipate in a non-sociopath. But Regina is holding this against Snow decades later."

I was just using your post as a springboard to express my dislike for Regina. :D

I know what you meant. :1-1: Key point being: "I guess I can see how one could momentarily, amidst wild tears, feel an irrational anger towards the child, but that would quickly dissipate in a non-sociopath. But Regina is holding this against Snow decades later."

I was just using your post as a springboard to express my dislike for Regina. :D

:1-1: :1-1: :1-1:

I still love Regina. But she definitely fell off her rocker and never got back up.

Haha, I felt the same exact thing. In the beginning it was good. Now, Emma is just frustratingly annoying. Instead of trying to fix things and advancing she is staying stagnant while everyone around her are running laps.

Really? I thought these last 2 episodes were fantastic.

Loved the Mad Hatter origin story, and loved that he remembered his true self.

As far as the show not moving forward, these last two episodes moved the plot forward more than any before them imo. Emma is finally looking at the book for what it really is thanks to the Hatter. And we finally got the explanation for why the queen hates Snow so much. Been waiting for that for a while.

Just caught up on the last 3 episodes and I thought they were damn good. I was a bit surprised ABC showed the decapitated head of the Mad Hatter on prime time, over the air tv.

Tomorrow's new episode looks great. Here's a caption of "The Return."

"What happened to Baelfire, Rumplestiltskin's son, after he ran away is revealed, on the day his father became The Dark One."

The Rumple stories are the best for me.

Well, the head was still alive and there wasn't any gore, so it wasn't really disturbing at all imo.

And yep, Rumple stories FTW.

Back