Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the Lost Leap of faith reference.

Good episode, although, am I the only one who thinks the Snow/David story line is really starting to drag, at least in Storybrook.

i'm still baffled that rumple gets to be the beast too.

i'm putting my money on...

Spoiler Spoiler:
breaking the curse in storybrook.

:lol

I'm just pissed at David for pussying out. :mad:

Just caught up on the past two episodes and I will agree about David; what a little girl he is. It seems that at least a little bit of each character transferred from the fairy-tale world to the real world, but he is just one giant little _____.

LOVE that we now know 100% that the Queen and Rumple can remember both worlds. I was worried that they were going to stretch that out, but I'm glad that it's out in the open and they can begin open warfare against each other now.

To be fair, keeping them apart was the main point of the curse, so I don't expect them to get together until the end.

Yeah, but there has to be other ways to keep them apart, not just the other women scenario and Snow saying "I wanna be with you," "We can't be together," "But I wanna be with you," "David, we can't be together," over and over.

i'm still baffled that rumple gets to be the beast too.

i'm putting my money on...

Spoiler Spoiler:
breaking the curse in storybrook.

:lol

You mean like this:

tumblr_lwoypzwlQz1qap3zpo1_r1_500.png

I am praying they get a new casting director. This show is making me insane with their choices. Especially the writer guy. I like Ruby and Mary, Emma and Regina, David and Gold, but beyond that, most of the characters are just not pulling their weight in the acting dept.

I also seem to enjoy the episodes that Jane Espenson wrote more so than the ones she didn't. Her writing really moves characters and your relationship with them, forward. When she's not writing, the episode seems a little dull.

I will always watch it because it's 'fun' entertainment. But it's not great.

Last episode was decent, but not great. Always nice to see Amy Acker, looks like she hasn't aged since the whedon days....

Last episode was decent, but not great. Always nice to see Amy Acker, looks like she hasn't aged since the whedon days....

I know, I had no idea she was going to be on the show. When the episode started with her flying clumsily through the air I was like "That girl sounds like Amy Acker." Then they showed a close up of her and holy ____ it is Amy Acker!

Yep. Decent, not great.

Look forward to seeing more of Red next week! :yess:

I really want to like this show a lot - but I just think about sitting around the writer's room coming up with "Okay, one of the dwarves is named "Stealthy" and another one is "Dreamy" - and guess what happens to Dreamy? Yeah, this is gold!"

Thank god for California and medical marijuana.

Back