Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome episode. We are making some real headway. Especially considering the preview for next week's episode.

About a third of the way in I called that he was Rumple's son. The forgiveness scene didn't feel right, but I wasn't expecting the twist at the end. Loved it.

And I love that Emma actually called Regina a "sociopath" - the word my wife and I have been using to describe her for a while.

That was a great episode.

Is it possible that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Robert Carlyle (Rumple) has a wonderful range of emotions in this one. Fine acting job.

And yes, loved the Emma "I mean business" look she had with Regina. The showdown is coming.

I am definitely looking forward to the AU episode coming up. We didn't watch last nights yet, so tonight we shall and then I can talk about it. Looking forward to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

From the preview, that's my prediction.

Wonder if there is something about the nature of that character that allows August to come and go from Storybrook.

Robert Carlyle (Rumple) has a wonderful range of emotions in this one. Fine acting job.

No doubt! As I've said before, Rumple is my favorite because he is conflicted.

And yes, loved the Emma "I mean business" look she had with Regina. The showdown is coming.

:rock

Things are happening so fast that it feels more like we we're headed for a series finale rather than a season finale. I mean, what will be left for future seasons?

So I actually believed for a little bit that he really was Rumple's son :lol:lol:lol:lol And I REALLY love the idea that Rumple gave the curse to the Queen solely for the purpose of finding his son; gives him a little more dimensions as a character and I was wondering if they were going to show that he's not 100% evil

What her mother did to her doesn't make her less evil in the slightest. Most serial killers have some history that lead to there becoming serial killers. Does that excuse their behavior? Lots of people had the same history and didn't become serial killers.

Regina's reaction to what her mother/Snow did is grossly disproportionate to what she has done... or rather - what she has become. She dishonors her lover's name by living the way she is.

The difference between Regina and Rumple is that he is still conflicted. All along he has been struggling with cognitive dissonance between what he wants to be on the surface and what he wants to be deep down. His only true evil is his cowardice. I can see him making the right choice in the end.

Regina on the other hand is completely one dimensional. Ever since she said she wished she had let Snow die on the horse she has been completely of one mind. There have been times when she seems to be conflicted but it is always a ploy, or way to manipulate others.

She is 100% evil and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Do you all get how much I hate her yet? :lol

What her mother did to her doesn't make her less evil in the slightest. Most serial killers have some history that lead to there becoming serial killers. Does that excuse their behavior? Lots of people had the same history and didn't become serial killers.

Regina's reaction to what her mother/Snow did is grossly disproportionate to what she has done... or rather - what she has become. She dishonors her lover's name by living the way she is.

The difference between Regina and Rumple is that he is still conflicted. All along he has been struggling with cognitive dissonance between what he wants to be on the surface and what he wants to be deep down. His only true evil is his cowardice. I can see him making the right choice in the end.

Regina on the other hand is completely one dimensional. Ever since she said she wished she had let Snow die on the horse she has been completely of one mind. There have been times when she seems to be conflicted but it is always a ploy, or way to manipulate others.

She is 100% evil and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Do you all get how much I hate her yet? :lol

I think what you're trying to say is that you don't like her....

SO why doesn't Regina just have Snow get killed in our world? Wouldn't she just be happy with that?

For any Buffy fans that watch this, do you see what's behind Rumple to our left?

vlcsnap-2012-02-15-05h57m46s147rev.jpg

A version of Buffy's Scythe and her crossbow are on/above the table against the wall.

Jane Espenson is a writer on the show, so it makes sense she'd try to throw something in along with all the Disney memorabilia.

I don't see this as a series end - the series will end when the curse is broken and they all return to fableland or story town or whatever. Lots has to happen before that can occur.

The end of the 1st season would probably be Emma finally coming on board and believing Henry, at least just a little.

Jane Espenson is a writer on the show, so it makes sense she'd try to throw something in along with all the Disney memorabilia.

I don't see this as a series end - the series will end when the curse is broken and they all return to fableland or story town or whatever. Lots has to happen before that can occur.

The end of the 1st season would probably be Emma finally coming on board and believing Henry, at least just a little.

Yes, I've had a chat with her about it over the days. But I will be asking her in a month and a half (when I see her) if this will lead into the whole myth that Slayers are real, etc. Will they be incorporated without actually be part of the show. Maybe a mention in the future, or what have you.

...fableland or story town or whatever...

:lol :lol :lol

I take it you haven't seen the previews for next week.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

I take it you haven't seen the previews for next week.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe it's an AR episode though...not reality.

Back