1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was initially somewhat pleased with the Toysworks figure, but looking at it now with fresh eyes, the sculpt truly does look cheap and awful next to my Neo and Morpheus. And it's clear that no repaint is going to change that. So I'm really hoping now this other one will be an improvement.

Hearing this admission, especially from David, makes me relieved that I held off... although, at least he has a Trinity.

Has this company released anything in the last 6 months? I mean, if you google it, nothing comes up about the company but Giant Toy, Toys Wonderland and this thread. This was due Q2 2020.

Not promising.

Last edited:
Hearing this admission, especially from David, makes me relieved that I held off... although, at least he has a Trinity.

Has this company released anything in the last 6 months? I mean, if you google it, nothing comes up about the company but Giant Toy, Toys Wonderland and this thread. This was due Q2 2020.

Not promising.

I was just about to post the very same thoughts.

It's pretty much at the point where "something" is better than "nothing".

Dave, is it only the sculpt that is an issue with that figure? Is the rest of it good enough to display with the other figures? If so, isn't there another Trinity sculpt being sold that perhaps could be used as a replacement?

I currently have HT's Neo, a custom Reloaded/Revolutions Neo, Morpheus and Agent Smith. These look fantastic but the display is definitely missing a Trinity figure.

Yeah I'd say the outfit is still pretty cool and nice enough to display with the others. It's just the poor sculpt that makes the whole thing feel a bit cheap in comparison. And the cheap body with stiff boots make it a pain to pose as well. Plus the fact she's small and undersized next to the others (although that's kinda expected by now with any third party female figure, and I'll be surprised if the new Trinity is any different).

So if the new Trinity and sculpt are good I'll definitely be picking up a second head to use on this one, since I'd still like to have the outfit in the collection. But if that ends up being a bust too then I'll probably sell the figure on, since it's really bringing down my whole Matrix shelf at the moment. Lol

Yeah I'd say the outfit is still pretty cool and nice enough to display with the others. It's just the poor sculpt that makes the whole thing feel a bit cheap in comparison. And the cheap body with stiff boots make it a pain to pose as well. Plus the fact she's small and undersized next to the others (although that's kinda expected by now with any third party female figure, and I'll be surprised if the new Trinity is any different).

So if the new Trinity and sculpt are good I'll definitely be picking up a second head to use on this one, since I'd still like to have the outfit in the collection. But if that ends up being a bust too then I'll probably sell the figure on, since it's really bringing down my whole Matrix shelf at the moment. Lol

Wow... That put the damper in the possibility of me picking it up, then. If it isn't up to speed with the other figures and stands out in a negative way, I'll definitely pass on it. (unless I can find it on sale...)

Yeah I hadn't heard of this company before this figure but they had done a couple other releases if I remember right. I tried searching for them but couldn't find anything but listings for this figure, was trying to find some social media presence.

By the way the thread title is missing the L in the front of the company name, it's Logshanjinshu. Maybe I'll try emailing OSK to see if they've got any idea or word.

I read that this is gonna release in Q1-2021(Jan mostly). Though it always gets pushed back. Still waiting on this one...😑

Sorry for crap, but im waiting for this , i Hope this figure is better that toys Works.

I wish I knew for sure if this figure was vapor-ware. I would be forced to consider picking up the Toy Works trinity, even with its shortcomings.

I wish I knew for sure if this figure was vapor-ware. I would be forced to consider picking up the Toy Works trinity, even with its shortcomings.

Then we should consider asking doggie docs to make some Trinity glasses to level up the toys Works figure.

I imagine we will need Trinity glasses from DoggieDoc no matter what figure of Trinity we buy.

I'm also waiting for this one... and growing more nervous by the day.

I have HT Neo and Toys Workz Morpheus. Passed on Smith and Trinity.

Does this company have social media or something like that, or was that from a retailer?
I have PO'ed this with EKIA Hobbies. I called them up the other day and they said they checked with the supplier and expect a delay since they (longshanjinshu) are still working on it. On another website I checked its expected in Jan. Not sure how long it will take but hopefully should get it soon. Fingers crossed![emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

They have it very easy to beat Toys Works, if waiting means more quality, that's no problem for me.

Back