1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And wow, only $130 on TNSfigures. Think I might need to cancel that other one now.

I'm sure no seamless body help the costs on this one, but yeah not bad. I'm stopping at the Matrix and skipping the Reloaded stuff but it looks good other than the head. I think the first one is a lot better.

Well the older one is Matrix 1 Trinity and this Toys Works is Matrix 2... so you could have both.

Thanks for clarification, that is what I thought when I saw the Toys Works version.

I bought two of the older one. One for for the lobby scene and the second for Dodge This!

I will pick up the Toys Work too. Did not like sequels that much but I like the characters and how cool they look. Maybe I should see if there is a 1/6 motorcycle to pair with Trinity.

I like the LOGSHANJINSHU version better. Glasses frame is thinner and the head sculpt is more accurate imo.

Don't forget The Architect (or we could just kitbash The Colonel...)

2.jpg

Last edited:
Lol... that Colonel looks like Ted Danson from The Good Place with a beard.

The sculpt on the 1st Trinity on page 1 looks better then the Revolutions. I'm still waiting for further news from OSK after dropping my deposit.

I haven't heard a thing. I don't think there are any early release videos yet but I haven't checked recently. I've got it pre-ordered but would pick up the other version if this one doesn't see the light of day.

Yeah sincerely hope this comes out. I'd get the Toys Works one if I had to, but wasn't too impressed with what I've seen so far.

Almost everything gets delayed this year. And probably because the shipping is limited they are not in hurry to produce figures in time.
Let's hope it will see the light.

I was initially somewhat pleased with the Toysworks figure, but looking at it now with fresh eyes, the sculpt truly does look cheap and awful next to my Neo and Morpheus. And it's clear that no repaint is going to change that. So I'm really hoping now this other one will be an improvement.

Back