1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to get it asap. It looks like they wont have it in stock till may.

I received a newsletter email from Ekia stating that they have her in stock. You may want to contact them just to make sure it's not one of those 1st batch vs 2nd batch issues.

wish someone makes a better head sculpt someday for Trin. And yeah the shorter coat would have been better than having two long ones.

View attachment 560096

View attachment 560097
Nice pics. I think the head sculpt is actually pretty good, especially with the shades on. It could be better, though, if you want to display her sans glasses but definitely not a letdown, coming from a third party company.

My main issue is with the glasses, as they tend to slip down the bridge of her nose.

yeah it tends to work on certain angles, like most head sculpts do.
My main issue is with the glasses, as they tend to slip down the bridge of her nose.

Tell me about it, I hate glasses in general. Those on Neo broke in the box and I broke my replacement after lmao

Super impressed with this gorgeous figure, though I can’t for the life of me get the ankle balls to fit all the way into the boot sockets! I can try blowing a little heat in there but I’m afraid it will wreck the material. Any ideas? The boots just fall right off :(

1A12797E-D44C-41EC-9FE3-D234E9D36E62.jpeg
5C78D870-F348-4D77-ABA0-DBE8C183BCE4.jpeg

Thanks! I know right? Would love to have the short jacket and alligator top from the opening sequence. And some gloveless hands. I gave her a couple Bruce Lee hands for now lol.

So do we know what body they used for that this one? looking for one for another figure with the same/very similar skin tone…
If anyone has done a body swap, would you happen to still have the original body?

Just got this figure, and whilst impressive as it is with some futzing I still think I need to do a body swap. Reading through the thread, I've seen people using the S18a, or the S29b?

S18a looks a little pale to me
S29b looks massive

Anyone swapped out with others? I'm thinking a more tanned body to match the face also

Nice to see this thread pop back up, as she is a very cool figure.

I have mine standing on a Hot Toys Neo Lobby base so no need for a body swap but I too would be interested in seeing additional body options.

Back