Official Transformer Movie Review Thread!!! - Spoiler Free until July 4th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaulFan said:
Dave, I think you're reading a little too much into this particular movie. I don't think any particular part of is meant to seem reasonable, plausible or realistic, you're just meant to get a show to enjoy every moment of, and rather than give you some rough looking woman who looks like a true NSA agent, they give you eye candy. I also don't think any government group would employee a lose wire as John Turtoro plays, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

Do people forget the source material that this movie comes from?! lol

Has Dave even watched a Generation 1 Transformers episode? It's not meant to be deep or profound. Although next to any Saturday morning episode of Transformers (with the exception of Beastwars) this movie is freaking ShawShank Redemption of Transformers lore! Just take it as it is. Nothing but a pure pop corn flick built around talking robots that transform into vehicles. If the movie trailers or posters didn't suggest what you were getting yourself into, I don't know what could have... the very thought of these characters with their names and story arch is silly enough, so why can't there be hot NSA agents or screwball FBI agents, etc....

dekadentdave said:
I'm sorry but I can't believe for a second that these bimbos have the intelligence to work for the NSA.
Now look ... just because Apple can only get butt-ugly, bottom-barrel skank scholars to work for them, doesn't mean all beautiful women are dumb. It's just Gates and Bay hired them all up before Jobs could get there ... so sad, Steve comes in second in every race he competes in with Bill ------> :D j/k

Heck I'd hire Megan to check my engine. ;)

spaceball.gif

DouglasMcc said:
Now look ... just because Apple can only get butt-ugly, bottom-barrel skank scholars to work for them, doesn't mean all beautiful women are dumb. It's just Gates and Bay hired them all up before Jobs could get there ... so sad, Steve comes in second in every race he competes in with Bill ------> :D j/k

OK can you leave your little quarrel out of here.

I hate when people bring their issues into irrelevant threads and **** it up, we're talking about TRANSFORMERS here, leave the Apple/PC **** out of here.

****!!!

Bannister said:
What you are obviously missing Dave is that in a world where transformers exist, only extremely hot chicks are intelligent. Their hotness is in direct proportion to their intellect.:monkey5

That is some kind of fantasy world. Bares absolutely no resemblance to the real one. And to think I thought this was a movie about what it WOULD be like if giant transforming robots really did exist. If only there were really hot chicks that were that intelligent in the real world, it would be a better place.

dekadentdave said:
That is some kind of fantasy world. Bares absolutely no resemblance to the real one. And to think I thought this was a movie about what it WOULD be like if giant transforming robots really did exist. If only there were really hot chicks that were that intelligent in the real world, it would be a better place.
Now you're coming around.:D

Eli26 said:
Too bad you'll never get that chance. :rotfl
You know what Eli, it is now my personal mission to **** Megan Fox. I will film it and even have her hold up a sign saying Eli26 is gay.:lol

Bannister said:
You know what Eli, it is now my personal mission to **** Megan Fox. I will film it and even have her hold up a sign saying Eli26 is gay.:lol

Do you even have a girlfriend and I'm sorry, but Palmela Handerson doesn't qualify. :lol

Back