Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more unedited raw images of Anakin...

HPIM2686.jpg

HPIM2656.jpg
HPIM2683.jpg

HPIM2429.jpg

I love that last one, he looks menacing peering over his saber....

ok I did one last photo edit today so I might as well put it up. I think once we're into September I'm gonna try my hand at casting this... I just cant see myself going through all the work I did on this AGAIN when my Sith Vader arrives, lol

The thought just scares me.... so casting it is.

anyway.... here's the last pic

anakin%20and%20palpatine.jpg

Some great pics. I especially like the various shots of Anakin's that have been repainted as they really bring out the quality of the sculpt,unlike the awful production paintjob.

Figured I'd dust this thread off since I went back to two of my earliest Anakin composites and upgraded them with newer plate shots and a better understanding of Elements' tools.

Here they are (and I did go back and update the ones posted in earlier pages):

composite02.jpg

vadermustafar04.jpg

Here is a great image from Amir at rebelscum:
JediLukeFinalDuel01.jpg

We don't see nearly enough Luke in this thread. :cool:

Whoa!!! That Luke is so good it's downright creepy!!! Pass along some kudos to Amir for me!!! :chew

pixletwin said:
We don't see nearly enough Luke in this thread. :cool:

With any luck, the next month will see an explosion in this thread with the arrival of Han, Mace, and Obi-Wan. I know I'll be doing a bunch of shots with Mace and Obi (gave up Han to ensure funds for Hot Toys' Robocop figure).

If anyone here is a Patton Oswalt fan, then you'll really appreciate this. Here's a Star Wars version of VH1 Classics' METAL MANIA!!!

Copyofanakin_metal.jpg

Back