Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an alternate angle of the Jedi Anakin pose used in my "Vader in Flames" composite. Unfortunately, the flames concealed the fact that he is in mid-stride.

HPIM2821.jpg

Because of many factors, I had to call SSC today and cancel my Exclusive Mace.

It makes me a sad fanboy :(

And now Luke's just as sad that he has to stay on the shelf by himself...

LukeSkywalker-RainStorm.jpg

Yeah, lame lead-in...I know... :rolleyes:

pixletwin said:
Do you have a reg. on order? DSC still has them for $42.50...:D

It's a financial thing. Small paycheck next week than I expected. Robocop and Obi-Wan coming (BTW, SSC CS today said Obi can be any day now). And lastly, my front brakes/rotors are nearly gone.

So...I'm hoping he's still available around late September/early October. I can care less about the Jango helmet. Regular edition is fine for me. :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
It's a financial thing. Small paycheck next week than I expected. Robocop and Obi-Wan coming (BTW, SSC CS today said Obi can be any day now). And lastly, my front brakes/rotors are nearly gone.

So...I'm hoping he's still available around late September/early October. I can care less about the Jango helmet. Regular edition is fine for me. :)
Too bad you cancelled. I would have paypal'd the money to you if you'd have been willing to sell. I really want that Jango Helmet... :monkey2

pixletwin said:
Too bad you cancelled. I would have paypal'd the money to you if you'd have been willing to sell. I really want that Jango Helmet... :monkey2

I don't have Paypal anyways. I did contemplate selling to a collector, but the problem is that my credit card is so close to the limit that it would've been over the limit if Obi-Wan suddenly got charged as well before I applied the reimbursement money for Mace.

If I had enough "credit wiggle room" for both, I never would've cancelled!! :lol

Sith Lord, I too am near my limit so I used express pay for Mace. I can't begin to imagine how much it must suck but I am sure if you are determined enough you can get an Exclusive Mace some where for a good price. Now cheer up fellow NEPA-an and have a......:chew dancing Chewie!

While not necessarily an "action shot", I thought I'd post this picture here because it may be of some help for people who do Photoshop composites of movie freeze frames.

What I've done is isolated and modified a live action shot of Anakin's head and neck and digitally grafted it onto the body of Sideshow's 1/6 scale figure.

AnakinSkywalker-LiveActionGraft01.jpg

Last edited:
I got bored and am a poor photographer, but here ya are.

More dramatic lighting

And one ofmy up coming "Highlander vs. Luke" thread

This one below isn't really an action shot but someone had asked for a shot of Hasbro's 3PO and R2-D2... so here it is.

120fa4d3.jpg

And seeing Sideshow's lifesized versions of the droid couple, I'm sure a much better set is on its way.

And just to cover more bases, here's other Sideshow/Hasbro comparisons with other characters...

dbea47f2.jpg

e81a65a5.jpg

807cd240.jpg

0a97970f.jpg

Magnuz said:
Here are my two most recent anakin shots, gonna try to do some more later.

ssanakinaction.jpg

ssanakin4.jpg

I haven't seen this thread before, but these pics are absolutely beautiful. Have you resculpted and repainted your Anakin? ohhh, I want one like that :eek:

Back