OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one thing that i find in under a minute and its a catalog..........it couldnt be a figure, or a statue, or anything like that.......nooooooooooooooooooo its gotta be a frickin catalog..........a catalog...........A ^^^^ING CATALOG !!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mad::mad::cuss:cuss :banghead :banghead

whew...........i needed that, thanks for listening..........:lol

that rant was totally a joke...:D

I passed on the catalog. Found it quickly, too. I don't falter on SW related questions. But I already own two. I don't need another...

the one thing that i find in under a minute and its a catalog..........it couldnt be a figure, or a statue, or anything like that.......nooooooooooooooooooo its gotta be a frickin catalog..........a catalog...........A ^^^^ING CATALOG !!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mad::mad::cuss:cuss :banghead

HAHAHAHA Hilarious :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

the one thing that i find in under a minute and its a catalog..........it couldnt be a figure, or a statue, or anything like that.......nooooooooooooooooooo its gotta be a frickin catalog..........a catalog...........A ^^^^ING CATALOG !!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mad::mad::cuss:cuss :banghead :banghead

A passed item goes down as a win in my book! :p:lol

I missed the free 25...oh well. Next time perhaps?

I am confused, the mistress says if you won on a forum, you can't enter....but didn't some win when Chicky came in here and gave away stuff a month back?...then won again, when Chicky came again to giveaway stuff for spook? :confused:

I missed the free 25...oh well.

I am confused, the mistress says if you won on a forum, you can't enter....but didn't some win when Chicky came in here and gave away stuff a month back?...then won again, when Chicky came again to giveaway stuff for spook?

She was talking about the 2 recent mistress giveaways...I won here on the freaksboard and won in the top 75 yesterday also...I wonder if I'll disqualified for one of the two since that wasn't a listed rule before...

I missed the free 25...oh well. Next time perhaps?

I am confused, the mistress says if you won on a forum, you can't enter....but didn't some win when Chicky came in here and gave away stuff a month back?...then won again, when Chicky came again to giveaway stuff for spook? :confused:

I think the forum winner only counts during Spook.

She was talking about the 2 recent mistress giveaways...I won here on the freaksboard and won in the top 75 yesterday also...I wonder if I'll disqualified for one of the two...

did she have the disclaimer in yesterday's post on the Spook page? If not, then I think you'll be good man! :rock

She was talking about the 2 recent mistress giveaways...I won here on the freaksboard and won in the top 75 yesterday also...I wonder if I'll disqualified for one of the two since that wasn't a listed rule before...

Better hope for...

If they missed it, they ship it.

Cause you're already announced as winner, in their mistake.

well, i tried again, maybe 3rd time lucky. I've missed every one of these by minutes. The first one was done shortly after I logged off, the second one my son was throwing a fit over brushing his teeth and I missed the post buy 4 minutes, today I had to resubmit my evaluation for my student teacher because the faculty of ed didn't like docx files. Karma is just not in my corner this year...

Back