OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one discount per order...i have always wanted the jaws maquette but the timing is bad at the moment.

Yea, I am tempted to use my GC on it but I just got German Indy and SSE Creature. Also I may be getting Aliens Queen Diorama for a really good price so I am going to wait.

which gc? the mort one? i have been holding onto that..i cant find anything i want on the gc list. i am trying to not spend a ton of money this spook in case there is a ex. in stock preorder like the creature sse was.

i am sitting the new chainsaw contest out..good luck alll. i won a chainsaw fig the other day.

which gc? the mort one? i have been holding onto that..i cant find anything i want on the gc list. i am trying to not spend a ton of money this spook in case there is a ex. in stock preorder like the creature sse was.

Yea the one from the readiness kit. I hear yea on spending the money.

What is the discount on Jaws? I must have missed it.

It was $28.00 like someone else said

Strange....neither of those words would work, but both do now. :D

Haha, they probably released the code word before their system was updated or something to allow for it.

That ChainSaw question is a tricky one, because in the dio he is dying, the 12" he is standing and well alive. IMO, both should count. SS needs to 'word' things better.

Sexy is right about the Angle variant.

That ChainSaw question is a tricky one, because in the dio he is dying, the 12" he is standing and well alive. IMO, both should count. SS needs to 'word' things better.

I think it's pretty clear that they want the item number of his figure, not a dio where he also appears.

I think it's pretty clear that they want the item number of his figure, not a dio where he also appears.

i thought the exact opposite...........because it says until his death which the dio pretty much portrays.

but......wtf do i know i put a TBD into a contest yesterday instead of an item #.:duh............:lol

i thought the exact opposite...........because it says until his death which the dio pretty much portrays.

but......wtf do i know i put a TBD into a contest yesterday instead of an item #.:duh............:lol

lol :banghead:banghead:banghead

If you put the 12", you're screwed. ;)

But it's kinda funny, it's for another "12" figure. Whats also funny is that I joke about that, and it may be true.

Back