OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm drooling for one of those $50 gift cards! My goal is to get that darn in-stock Apexplorer (item #6370):drool

Already used my Spook Kit gift card on something else:D

I want my bad ass chimp:monkey2

I've been reading about your desperation for this since the first day of Spook and now you are making me want to buy one as well. I'm starting to like that chimp!:D

When you go in to your PMs, at the top there is a spot to change it from inbox to sent...if you change it it will show all your sent PMs...

FS, yeah I tried that but it keeps saying (0) messages. Now these weren't new messages that I started from scratch. They were messages that I replied too. That still counts as messges sent, right? What am I doing wrong:dunno

FS, yeah I tried that but it keeps saying (0) messages. Now these weren't new messages that I started from scratch. They were messages that I replied too. That still counts as messges sent, right? What am I doing wrong:dunno

You should have 2 folders: Inbox, and Sent. Neither's messages should be deleted unless you manually delete them.

Yes they count as sent messages and should be there unless you delete them, as buttmunch said...I sent you a pm...

Now I am too :lol It is actually the same answer now that I looked at the first contest. Strange asking the same question in two different ways.

It won 6 + special achievement award. So the question is: is the special achievement award considered an official oscar win? I think it is.

Back