OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this is news but i just got this email:

Priority Pre-Orders Begin this Friday
We're kicking of Spooktacular 2009 with a Priority Pre-Order for a mystery collectible! What will it be? You'll just have to make sure you're in front of your computer on Friday, October 23rd at 10:00AM (Pacific Time) to find out! Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' this mystery item, on Friday, October 23th, 2009, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time). This two hour Pre-Order window is only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members, but if any items remain available to purchase after this member Pre-Order window, then these will be offered to the general public. Remember, all purchases made through Sideshowcollectibles.com earn Sideshow Rewards points, good for future purchases through our store!

I logged into the Newsletter before and saw that as well. I wonder what it will be... :confused:

I usually work late so I'll definitely be up after Midnight to see if anything special pops up; just like the Silver Screen Frankenstein vs Wolfman did last year when it appeared on the website out of no where. It didn't matter if you got on the waitlist since this piece was in stock already making it impossible for it to convert for some hardcore fans.

I usually work late so I'll definitely be up after Midnight to see if anything special pops up; just like the Silver Screen Frankenstein vs Wolfman did last year when it appeared on the website out of no where. It didn't matter if you got on the waitlist since this piece was in stock already making it impossible for it to convert for some hardcore fans.

Actually, that piece went to Wait List before it was even sold out. They had the WL on a timer and it triggered after a few minutes. I placed my order an hour or so after and I still got in because of that as did a few others. The late hour really threw a lot of people off...

Promo words will be hidden all over the site. Some will have hints leading to them, some will be on banners, some will be in the Mistress Fortunes, some will be in the Help Wanted episodes.... some may even be on Facebook and Twitter! Some "require" decoder glasses (but anything red will do the trick ;) ... or adjusting your monitor probably, although I haven't tried it - so don't panic if you didn't receive any glasses)

Scavenger Hunt words will be posted each day. Full instructions will be launched with the start of Spook tomorrow (around Newsletter time).

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

Thanks Dusty.:chew

Too bad I dont have a facebook or Twitter account.

Actually, that piece went to Wait List before it was even sold out. They had the WL on a timer and it triggered after a few minutes. I placed my order an hour or so after and I still got in because of that as did a few others. The late hour really threw a lot of people off...

:lecture:lecture:lecture Including Sideshow! :lol

Back