OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the 75, I asked for humorous; I haven't heard too many others post the same. :dunno

What a fun contest. :) I am enjoying Spook so much. First year I've partaken and well, it's been a blast.

Agreed! I participated last year but really had no idea what was going on. haha, this year I was prepared and have been having a blast as well. :banana

Last year I didn't know there was a specific area that told you about contests etc... so I just spent all day trolling the products for spooky banners etc. I just kept thinking how are these people finding free figs and stuff!?! These things are just randomly on the site and could be anywhere!?!? hahaha

Figuring it would be the least picked, I chose squishy and now I'm hoping it's not a gag gift. :slap

Congrats to all the other winners!

Figuring it would be the least picked, I chose squishy and now I'm hoping it's not a gag gift. :slap

Congrats to all the other winners!

It won't be a gag gift I'm sure but I think some people are going to be a little dissapointed becausethere is no way its going to be a PF or anything THAT grand. The contest did include the word swag.

It won't be a gag gift I'm sure but I think some people are going to be a little dissapointed becausethere is no way its going to be a PF or anything THAT grand. The contest did include the word swag.

I'll take a T-Shirt or a pair of socks, it doesn't matter to me. I have won stuff the past two Spooks, but this has been by far the most rewarding year for me and it's not even over yet!

Back