OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was in a floating ghost decoder thing on the Medicom Henry Jones Sr. page.

Which kinda sucks because a lot of people aren't seeing this ghost. Is it random? Is it incompatible with certain browsers?

Which kinda sucks because a lot of people aren't seeing this ghost. Is it random? Is it incompatible with certain browsers?

Hahaha, I just noticed your avatar changed Kabukiman!

Dammit! I had a meeting with a project manager at 10am and just got back.

I missed out on the freebie yet AGAIN! :banghead :banghead

Yep. I was at that page three times before I saw it. Even then, I only saw it after the contest had ended.

Boo. :(

Add me to the list of visually impaired on this one, too! I was on there several times and wasn't seeing anything. I've seen all the other "ghosts" floating around, but not this one. It's still not showing up either.

Congrats to those who got it though :)

yes! i finally won something! not my lurtz and not me being a promo code but i am very grateful

good luck everyone and don't give up on these things.

think of the head of the clan of these guys and that title would be the word.

it's still there floating aroudn last time i checked

never mind the answer has already been said

sorry i would have tried to help people out on here but by the time i found it and hit place order it was gone. i think i got the last one.

i was tricked by the promo code on young indy and thought for sure i was going to miss out

plus i rushed some much i didn't even see the word spectacles

Back