OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2009 Thread!

Last year was the first Spooktacular that I experienced and it was a blast! :rock

I enjoyed all of the clues that were dropped and trying to figure out what they all meant. Can't wait for this years!

Last year I happened to be up at midnight and I had the Silver Screen Frankenstein vs Wolfman in the shopping cart and then an hour later I land up canceling. That was my biggest Sideshow mistake ever. :banghead

I hope the color Mort is standing on other foot---that way he will be slightly different from B&W

This will be my first one so i don't really know whats going on, I just saw that there will be free stuff :horror:lol

this Spooktacular will be awesome!!!! Travis has some great ideas it looks like!! i cant wait to see what they do!!! :rock

I hope a "surprise" new figure from THE DEAD . . . not a rehash (i.e. same figure, but different costume) . . . is offered.

Something out of the ordinary and unexpected . . . maybe a zombie scientist or lab technician? Maybe a zombie bus/cab driver?

I love Spook! Here's hoping I have a chance again with the Halloween costume contest. That is pretty much my only chance of winning anything. :lol

I have horrible luck when it comes to Spook prizes. :monkey2

Sideshow better announce the Jason Part 3 PF if not, they wil suck.Thats is all.

If I remember correctlty the year , I think in 2005,I won a Freddy PF at spook...:rock

I hope a "surprise" new figure from THE DEAD . . . not a rehash (i.e. same figure, but different costume) . . . is offered.

Something out of the ordinary and unexpected . . . maybe a zombie scientist or lab technician? Maybe a zombie bus/cab driver?

Because I work the the Post Office---I am hoping for a Dead Mailman:emperor

I think he is guessing.. I would say at least 100.

Nah, the color edition will be bigger than the B&W one. I know a lot of people were passing on the B&W one for the color one.

Sideshow better announce the Jason Part 3 PF if not, they wil suck.Thats is all.

Unlikely. Sideshow said at their panel they are having to start from scratch on the Jason PF. The DK auction one won't be produced.

I think 500 for the color Mort----He is basically for us freaks anyway.
I will be getting him and the SSE Creature Dio
(i hope)

Nah, the color edition will be bigger than the B&W one. I know a lot of people were passing on the B&W one for the color one.

Yeah, you are probably right. The B&W / Silver Screen editions always seem to be less than the color.

I think the theme this year should be "Kabukiman Gets Lots of Free Stuff"

Was that one of Travis' ideas? I think it was...

Back