Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best figures so far imo.

Accessories are all top notch. Love the swords. The best selection of hands to ever come with a Sideshow figure. Skin tone on hands and face is prefect. Not more doll dot. Tayloring on costume is flawless. The pouches for the throwing stars was a nice touch. Really like how Sideshow handled the sash, simple yet effective :rock

Dont really care for the feet. Not a fan of the ankle joint that Sideshow is currently using, would much rather a ball joint like HT, better ankle articulation. WOuld have been cool to have some feet in material like the Ignite ninjas.

Also, the hips are loose, first time since Indy, but not as bad.

Overall a spectacular figure:rock

Cant wait to see Duke in hand!

More pix later.

SDC12136.jpg

By far my favorite, I like him so much in this slim body I might have to pick up a reg so I can have a slim nun-chuck SS and my steroid version with no sleeves.

First impressions, pretty kewl figure. Love the skin tone on both head and the hands are fantastic. The accessories are top notch, including da chucks.

The outfit . . . well it's good. I'll need to futz him a bit, but not liking the pants. I have a shot of them tucked and there is a reason SS never showed it that way lol. The feet suck, especially for posing.

stormshadow1.jpg

stormshadow2.jpg

stormshadow3.jpg

stormshadow4.jpg

stormshadow7.jpg

stormshadow8.jpg

I swapped a few things over to the Ignite Ninja. I'll prolly combine a few elements of both and am cutting a Cobra logo and Arashikage tat.
stormshadow6.jpg

stormshadow5.jpg

I'd place him third in the line so far of great figures.

Cobra Trooper
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Cobra Commander

Don't like the Ignite outfit. Looks too generic. I removed the the sleeves and gauntlets and am wrapping the forearms with white grossgrain ribbon to simulate the gauntlets on the original card art.

I love the ignite costumes, but I think the Sideshow costune works better for SS. Only thing I would change is the feet.

Well I'd use some elements, maybe cut off the sleeves on the ignite. Anywho, here is the ignite on a TT with the SS head and shirt. The ignite forearm sleeves are big, but they are intended to be used with shirt sleeves. I'd wrap the and the shins but I'm tired lol.

stormshadow9.jpg

stormshadow10.jpg

Get some 1/4" white grossgrain ribbon and wrap the forearms. Looks much better than the cloth gauntlets.

Ok, now I fauking love him. Wrapped the neck in white cloth, added the SS arm and leg wraps. Now I think he is perfect.

stormshadow11.jpg

stormshadow12.jpg

stormshadow13.jpg

stormshadow14.jpg

Back