Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v2 SE body with V1 SS head(and custom suit)
stormshadow2_zps05a488ad.jpg

seems to work just fine...

Hey guys, is it possible to take off the arms of the new SE and SS bodies? Basically I want to use the arms from SE V2 and the body from SS V2 to use with this figure. I took out the screws on the back but that didn't seem to do anything...

I'm sure you can, but the muscle arms are longer than Pro 1.0 arms. Would look a bit odd.

Hey, guys, I REALLY need your help. I'm trying to track down a V1 storm Shadow, but I'm not sure about pricing. Please take a look at this auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171306672084

It's already over, but what do you guys think about the price? Is it in the ballpark of accurate? Or overpriced?

Any and ALL feedback is much appreciated.

Isn't that outrageous since it has the elite nunchucks. But I would find something closer to $200.

Thanks, Evil.

I'm the winner. Gotta pay to play. My own fault for missing out the first time around, I guess.

Thanks for the compliments, fellas.

Yes, I swapped to a Snake Eyes Version 2 body. The arms are a decent match to the hands and face of Storm Shadow. Not perfect, but decent, although I know that you all already know this. And yes, the rubber knees BLOW.

I'm a huge fan of READING threads, and I've spent the last few weeks reading through (multiple times) the entire Storm Shadow, Snakes Eyes and Timber threads (I'm on Firefly now). So much of the work that you guys have done is AMAZING.

I'm in the process of stealing Mando's idea for the elastic arm bands. I want to make some for the lower leg, as well.
I abhor the pants on Storm Shadow, and I'm looking for a good replacement pair now (the Putin Karate gi pants appear to be long gone). I may also use the lower half of the Snowtooper bodysuit, since the black legs are mildly visible under Storm Shadow's pants, plus a little extra padding on his legs would be nice (the 'He skips leg day' post had me rolling).

I'll probably use a razor and shave down the top of Storm Shadow's tabi boots to give more range of motion. I need to poke additional hole in the bandolier so that it can rest closer to his chest. And I need to pick up and Ignite ninja for some other parts I'm interested in. This guy is a long way from complete. But Storm Shadow has always been my second-favorite character (a close second behind Boba Fett), and although having to do extensive modifications to such an expensive figure (at this time) sucks, at least I'm able to stand on the shoulders of you giants.

Check out spiderrogue for Ninja Pants. King Darkness just posted his SS with Matt's pants. Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back