Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a pic of Superman with his head facing forward, if anyone at the Con has any pull with Sideshow. It would really sell the figure for me. I'm also curious if the final S shield will be bigger, cos it's a little bit small for me.

I need a pic of Superman with his head facing forward, if anyone at the Con has any pull with Sideshow. It would really sell the figure for me. I'm also curious if the final S shield will be bigger, cos it's a little bit small for me.

Agreed.
It's way too small.
And the black border/shadow type thing looks weird.

I'd like to get into this line, but don't know yet. I'm hoping Harley Quinn's corset is removable and that there's an EX non-toothy face sculpt. Hmm. That statement sounds kind of weird. Oh well!

I'm hoping the corset is removable as well. Having it there kinda destroys the classic look for me. I really don't know why they decided to add that to her really. :slap

I think the EX switch out head will be an unmasked DR. harleen Quinzel head sculpt. You can see the proto sketches in the beginning of the sneak peek video that was posted a few days ago and that's what it looks like to me. :wink1:

If we were getting quality that matches the protos, say HT quality, would anyone not be happy with the plausible $180.

I think I'm in love...

it will be hard to get everyone.
5 figures!!! s%&*.. i hope they will be around $150 $180

If we were getting quality that matches the protos, say HT quality, would anyone not be happy with the plausible $180.

These honestly don't look worth that price to me. These look like $150 level quality figures at the most. They still look nice, but things like this help show off just how ridiculously overpriced 1/6 figures have become.

Nipples!

wPPjw.jpg

:monkey3

For me Harley = BTAS only.
Although I wouldn't buy this version anyway - want another comic bat-villain to go with Joker and Bat.

That Supes head sculpt is much better than the one on the PF, IMO.

Depending on price, I may get into these. We'll see.

Hope Joker and Harley are released at the same time, be a kickass gift for my wife for her "couples" collection.

I like the headsculpts of Superman and Bats, and I know Im going to get killed on here for saying this, but the bodies look like crap. Look like they are stuffed.

I do too. It has so much personality. I think her figure is the best of the bunch shown so far. I really like it.
:exactly:

I like the headsculpts of Superman and Bats, and I know Im going to get killed on here for saying this, but the bodies look like crap. Look like they are stuffed.
Yeah,
I'm actually not a fan of the bodies either.
I plan on replacing them.:wink1:
...Batman and supes anyway.

Last edited:
I love these! Depending on price I may start a new collection, I'd love to see how they would handle a Freeze or Brainiac or even Metallo!

It's much better than the DC Direct Superman head sculpt IMO.

Hell, In my opinion it's as good as the HT Chris Reeve head sculpt.

It's the Superman I wanted when I was 10 years old. :)

Yeah the head is pretty awesome.

Just fix that belt's fit and make the S shield larger, without the tacky black border.

Yeah the head is pretty awesome.

Just fix that belt's fit and make the S shield larger, without the tacky black border.
Yeah, I'm hoping they do something better with that \S/. It's a little too small for my liking.

I'm hoping these are prototypes and the finished product has better trunks that fit tighter, Kinda like the HT sups trunks.

I'm anxious to see more of these figures! Even tough I quite liked all of them, I must say that the head sculpts on Batman and Superman look much better than the body and outfit so far. The Joker and the female figures on the other hand have a much more cohevise look and are truly beautiful to look at. Can't wait to find out more about this line!

Back