Official ROBOTECH Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the 1/60 scale are the best, I wished I could have picked up one of the 1/60 Destroid Tomahawks, those things mechs are serious.

Thanks AF, now I'm going to have to have one (or two, or three) of those Destroid Tomahawks as well now. I can already see this is going to become a very bad obsession. Maybe I'll get lucky and won't like the VF-1A when it arrives. But that's not likely.

Those DT's do look sweet! :D

...nope you'll love it I know :D

Yeah Im really holding out for a decent price on the Tomahawks. Ive been checking ebay alot and just holding my breath. I'll have one as well eventually. I have the yamato Koenig Monster and I just preordered the Bandai Koenig monster, thats one of my favorite mech designs. That thing is just a beast.

Well, I couldn't help myself. I went ahead and ordered a Destroid Tomahawk in olive drab with battle weathering, from BBTS so I could have a new toy sooner rather than later. Now my paypal account is completely depleted.

:lol

Okay, and I'm going to single handedly keep this thread alive now. :lol

I seem to have snagged the last Tomahawk from BBTS as it now shows as "sold out." Not that anybody else was clamoring to pick one up, but I like the look of this olive drab weathered Destroid.

Yeah the olive drab one is awesome. I'll wait still, but yeah congrats on that, beleive me the Destroid Tomahawk is an awesome figure.

Good stuff Fury - you won't be disappointed! The Yamato stuff is a bit plastic looking, but the pose-ability & transformation will blow you away.

I've officially gone insane for Macross, because in addition to the two I ordered at the end of last week:

1/60 Hikaru's VF-1A with Super and Strike parts by Yamato
picture.php

1/60 Destroid Tomahawk in olive drab with weathering, also by Yamato
picture.php

This morning I made a deal for this one too:

1/5000 SDF-1 in movie color by Wave/Bandai
picture.php

I made an offer to a seller in Japan which they accepted to my delight. Now another long wait. But on the bright side, I just received shipping notification for the Destroid Tomahawk. Where are BBTS located anyway, maybe I will have that one by Wednesday or Thursday.

I made an offer to a seller in Japan which they accepted to my delight. Now another long wait. But on the bright side, I just received shipping notification for the Destroid Tomahawk. Where are BBTS located anyway, maybe I will have that one by Wednesday or Thursday.

I cant remember where there located, but there pretty good on there shipping. Usually gets to me in about 4 days and usually ship ground with them and Im in Tampa, FL.

Anyone seen the new Macross Frontier...from the few things Ive seen on it, looks pretty good. The valkries in that are pretty awesome.

With these sagas the same thing happens to me that with SW, I do not criticize the saga of macross, they seem to me fantastic, but I prefer Robotech.
I imagine that this is for my age. : )

Yeah I actually grew up watching Robotech as well, it wasnt until I got older that I found Macross. If i had to identify with one series it would be Robotech.

Back