Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predators didn't end up being a remake, rather a sequel. And that article is dated 2009 before Prometheus came out. I doubt there is truth to it now if there ever was any.

Predators didn't end up being a remake, rather a sequel. And that article is dated 2009 before Prometheus came out. I doubt there is truth to it now if there ever was any.

I figured since this thread is just going in circles that I'd repost the first post in it. :rotfl

Colonial MArines is bad?
Damn, I'm not much of a gamer, but this was one game I was actually looking forward to...

Yeah I was thinking about picking up a 360 just to play this game. It was a bait and switch, the game they previewed looks far superior to the one actually released. The game has more of a Call of Duty type gameplay battling humans more than Xenomorphs, the enemy AI is really poor, the smart gun can only be used for a brief 10 minutes of the game and can not be shared in co-op, it's a very unchallenging game even on the highest difficulty, and the single play game is very short, at about 8-10 hours.
Though I hear the multiplayer is good, and there's promise of expansion to the game through DLC.

I'll just wait for the newer consoles before getting back into gaming at this point, hopefully they'll rerelease this game with superior graphics in the future.
Look on You Tube for Aliens Colonial Marines reviews to get a better look at the actual game.

Also, they try and recon Hicks, and say he was switched out at the last minute in the cryo tube. Yeah. I'm not kidding.

The graphics are the least of the game's problems...

I literally freed the captive soldier in the beginning and went into the first fight with the xenos and it was so... blah, just another point and click. I remember playing the first AvP and being, well, scared. Just like the first Unreal.

Sent from the Monolith.

Back