Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ikOiq.gif

For us all having the same DNA we should do look exactly alike and have the same height and physical prowess.

Group_World_AP-5.jpg

Change one tiny minuscule of percentage in that DNA and, wow, look!

800px-Pan_paniscus_%28female%29.jpg

It's a movie, it's fun, it's interesting, and it has very cool ideas.

I'm happy for you, unfortunately I don't use Photoshop so I can't share in your joy. :wave

So I guess I was imagining this scene where the computer says "DNA Match" right?

34420626.jpg

And when Shaw says "Oh my God.. it's us.. it's everything." I must've been imagining that part too, right?

My bad for not making this perfectly clear since it seems to be so important: I've already seen it.

I was waiting for you to do this, because I knew you were right. I felt like you deserved this one. So I stayed quiet. :yess:

For us all having the same DNA we should do look exactly alike and have the same height and physical prowess.

Group_World_AP-5.jpg

Change one tiny minuscule of percentage in that DNA and, wow, look!

It's a movie, it's fun, it's interesting, and it has very cool ideas.

Correct, we don't match up 100%. Devil already posted a pic that showed the sequencing strands are not exactly the same, but most people who have had any type of biological sciences in middle school or higher could have told you that without seeing the pic. So we're made of the same base DNA, thats like someone being dumb enough to call a house and a ship the 'exact" same thing, after all both are made of wood, right? This is one of the funniest topics ever discussed, because basic DNA is only a google away. Can't fix stupid. :lol

Last edited:
If one was a boy and the other a girl it still wouldn't be 100% right?

No one is 100% anymore.
They used to say all modern humans roamed in the 99% range and only same sexed twins were 100%, they now know this is not even true. But, 10 foot tall aliens with white skin and 10,000 year life cycles apparently are. :rotfl

Back