Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they'll go up for pre-order next week... I'll check the retailer price and try to save a few $$$.

hopefully the price will be adjusted....unless the initial pricing was correct.
I fear the initial pricing may be correct, I don't think AE would put these up if they didn't have correct info. I think these are worth $140, I just can't buy all of them now. :(

I added the rest of the links to the other figures.

Yeah, that looks like the price you'd get after a discount from a $150 figure.

Usually Darkshadow, Fireside, AlterEgo and Cornerstore have the best prices. The last things I ordered were through Darkshadow because of the $5 flat rate shipping.

Yeah, that looks like the price you'd get after a discount from a $150 figure.

Usually Darkshadow, Fireside, AlterEgo and Cornerstore have the best prices. The last things I ordered were through Darkshadow because of the $5 flat rate shipping.
Yeah, I'm gonna wait and she what those guys list them at, I can always order from CSC and pick them up.

No thanks. I like it and all, but I'm not spending $150 on another 12" figure. My dead will just have to be happy amungst themselves.

And he looks nothing like Jennifer Aniston :lol

No thanks. I like it and all, but I'm not spending $150 on another 12" figure. My dead will just have to be happy amungst themselves.

And he looks nothing like Jennifer Aniston :lol

he DOES look like jennifer aniston, but I digress. I like them as well, but $150 is pushing my limits :monkey2:monkey2

Wow, I don't know how I missed these in the SDCC coverage. I've always loved RE but was limited to PS and PS2 until I recently got a Wii. It's been so long I decided to pick up the Gamecube RE1 remake and RE Zero and just play it through all over again. And just when I'm thinking, "I wonder if I could put together a RE2 LEon custom," BAM, last night's newsletter!

It will definitely be RPD Leon for me. Now I have to start checking out The Dead to see which zombie will be chewing on him...:banana

I love RE, but these prices are a bit much. I might get Leon. And I wouldn't mind getting the Chainsaw Killer. I think it took about 5 seconds for him to kill me the first time I came across him in the game. :lol

i think im gonna get both versions of Leon and the regular Krauser. definitely gonna go with an outside vendor for these guys. i might just get the RPD version of leon first then pick upthe second version later down the road.

i think im gonna get both versions of Leon and the regular Krauser. definitely gonna go with an outside vendor for these guys. i might just get the RPD version of leon first then pick upthe second version later down the road.

That's definitely a good strategy. If I had to put money on it, I'd say RPD Leon will disappear fast. He's recognizable to old school fans, and I think a lot of collectors avoid "ken doll" type figures, even if they know his sexy jacket helps him kick zombie ass.

Cornerstorecomics.com has them up. $135 each for the Leons, $121.50 each for the other three. Est. release is 2nd quarter '08.

Hard to say which Leon I prefer... I really like the R4 game, but the look of the RPD is so much cooler. One consideration will be what gear each one comes with... hopefully its a ****-ton of weapons :rock

I'll probably pass on the rest... price is too high for me to justify the cost.

The only one I'm buying is RCPD Leon.....set up perfectly for the DEAD figures. Searching for the best PreOrder spot though...

Back