Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ordering a RE4 Leon but depending on how quickly the releases go with this line I just might go the whole line....between HT RE, POTC, Predators, etc. I have more HT on order than any other company...

Great news from medi-world!
darren1228 wrote:

DSC00486.jpg

Both Krausers--Retail:$100 Pre-order:$96

Chainsaw Ganado--Retail:$87 Pre-order:$83

Leon--Retail:$113 Pre-order:$109

Release date: November

Hopefully Sideshow will follow the price range in Hong Kong! :) Will now probably get RPD Leon and Mr. Chainsaw.

p.s. Is it just me or do Leon's eyes look funny? Other than that I find nothing to nitpick about--simply incredible. Glad I don't find Krauser too interesting..otherwise I would probably get him too

Yeah, lets see first how much Sideshow offers em for. They've already been listed a few pages back from the SDCC preorders for over $150.

If regular Leon has a muscular body then I might consider getting him first. But for now RPD Leon just rocks!:D

True, true. Either way, i'm shelling out the cash for a couple. :D
I'm getting both Leon's for sure (they both have awesome gear) and (Regular) Krauser, not sure about Chainsaw Dude and Mutated Krauser yet.

I do really hope that HT can also do Ada Wong and Claire and Chris Redfield from the other RE games though, that'd be the s#!t!!

I'm getting both Leon's for sure (they both have awesome gear) and (Regular) Krauser, not sure about Chainsaw Dude and Mutated Krauser yet.

I do really hope that HT can also do Ada Wong and Claire and Chris Redfield from the other RE games though, that'd be the s#!t!!

I'll be picking up the same!!

Yeah the mutated Krauser doesn't really hit me. I hear the chainsaw dude in person is really friggin sweet though. Can you confirm since you saw him?

these prices are great news and I hope they stick. I'll be getting a couple at this price. I love the fact we already have some zombies (The Dead line)...although they won't match up with RE4....it's all good though. bring 'em on!

It's why i started collecting the dead. :rock
Ugh, if regular leon has a muscular body, I'll pass. I'm not a fan of those. Exposed joints have never bothered me. I Love RE4, and that version of Leon is iconic to me, but the RPD leon is more accurate for zombies.... oh, decisions decisions.

It's why i started collecting the dead. :rock
Ugh, if regular leon has a muscular body, I'll pass. I'm not a fan of those. Exposed joints have never bothered me. I Love RE4, and that version of Leon is iconic to me, but the RPD leon is more accurate for zombies.... oh, decisions decisions.

i doubt he'll have a muscular body since he's rocking the coat and all. should have the truetype body.

Yeah, they usually don't use the muscular unless its a really built character or someone w/o a shirt. And I don't really think he was either.

BOUT TIME!

"We are proud to present the Resident Evil Biohazard 12-inch figures, coming soon to SideshowCollectibles.com! If you attended the San Diego Comic-Con in July, you may have gotten a sneak peek at these fantastic figures presented by Hot Toys, and now they are available for an official preview! Super detailed and super awesome, these figures will make a great addition to every Resident Evil collection. Watch our newsletter for more details and pre-ordering opportunities for all five figures: Leon, Leon in R.P.D. Uniform, Jack Krauser, Jack Krauser (Transformed), and the Chainsaw Killer!"

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3702&source=101107news

Back