Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eso_es_racista.gif

If he was Hispanic he wouldn't be a commander of Stars but rather Enrico the janitor for the RPD who overly hairgels his hair.
He did have the dark oil rich hair and mustash though. The only thing he was missing was a sombrero and some maracas.

Not being hispanic does explain why he made it so long into the game without dying though.

He should've been a Italian restaurant owner instead. He could've survive if he stick doing pizzas and/or a plumber like Mario.

He did have the dark oil rich hair and mustash though. The only thing he was missing was a sombrero and some maracas.

Not being hispanic does explain why he made it so long into the game without dying though.

Not one, but two games! :horror

He lasted a whole lot longer than the token black guy Kenneth. Kenny was a complete baffoon. When you watch his death tape in the REmake he had ample time to fire at it in the head. It was like 20 feet away stumbling toward him.

Couldn't he just of gone "I gots to be gettin outsza hyere becuz hes gyone eatz meh lich ims cornsbredead!"

:rotfl

He lasted a whole lot longer than the token black guy Kenneth. Kenny was a complete baffoon. When you watch his death tape in the REmake he had ample time to fire at it in the head. It was like 20 feet away stumbling toward him.

Couldn't he just of gone "I gots to be gettin outsza hyere becuz hes gyone eatz meh lich ims cornsbredead!"

ba50f46d_1015153.gif

:lol

:nono:lol

But I agree. :monkey3

agreed:lol:lol:lol:lol

We got to make a list of the dumbest people/deaths in the series.

Number 1 without question is Mike from RE4. The whole "MIIIIIIKE!!!" made me lul. You don't even know the guy/seen his face and your letting out all this emotion?

You might as well say Mike was the helicopter itself since you never see him :rotfl

Kendo's death wasn't like dumb but how do you get over run when you got the shotgun? :dunno

Thought Wesker's death was very unfitting and the fact Jill took no part in it was a slap in the face to Wesker and Jill herself. :mad:

...How the **** did Forrest die by the crows? :slap Their only the most retarded creature in the entire series besides the cockroaches in RE2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldhoBZdXAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldhoBZdXAI[/ame]

LOL Capcom should add zombie seagulls. Those birds eat pretty much anything.

Back