Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Are you gonna start doing that with girls too?

I'm married Greg, so you could say I've already been sucked in. :(

mornin Flosi................:wave

you really need this figure..............:stick

come on...........just buy jack..........he alone would be enough to not worry about the others in the line.
just keep looking at the pictures over and over and buy the damn thing............dont be a panzy....:nana:

:lol

Morning Barry... :wave

We'll see... depends on the price and release date. I've been really into vintage SW lately so it's easier to avoid 1/6th scale impulse buys.:lol

I agree, but still man it's JS...COME ON!

why do we care? Guess it's just fun to spend Flosi's money for him! :yess:

For me, I want a JS in my collection and I'm not picky about what film it comes from. A DX version is perfect for me and my humble collection...one and done. :exactly:

At least with JS you can buy this one figure and call it good. I dig the ship wheel... He'll look awesome on his own shelf, that for sure.:lecture

Dare I say, early candidate for figure of the year based on those pics...

I have to say, the more I look at these pics the more I'm loving this. It has been a while since I've been able to say that about a HT fig, or been this excited about one! I'll be amazed if they can churn these out by the end of June, but here's hoping :rock

WOW!!! THIS IS JUST AMAZING!!! love the actually fur pieces on the belt, the real cloth (or whatever material) boots, and the cloth wristband! and the best part is that it hardly looks like an "On Stranger Tides" Jack but one that could be used for all movies IMO.

Can't wait to PO!

Interesting that this is a straight up one figure. No 2 outfits for different displays by purchasing a separate body.

If you want Captain Jack with coat and hat + serious sculpt at the helm that's one figure. If you want smiling Jack without the hat and coat on the separate stand...that's another purchase.

Anyone buying 2?

Wow this looks incredible. Truly amazing. Only problem is it looks nothing like the BD T2 T-800. I'm not getting impatient at all!!

i gotta agree this is a definite buy for me also.
Some of the shots looks like actual photos,,superb !
... i just hope this guy and the tracker predator isnt released at the same time lol

The way i figure it even if the figure is 250.00 buy two and 6 months goes by and its worth 600.00 you did pretty well for yourself. Ill be PO ing this one.

Interesting that this is a straight up one figure. No 2 outfits for different displays by purchasing a separate body.

If you want Captain Jack with coat and hat + serious sculpt at the helm that's one figure. If you want smiling Jack without the hat and coat on the separate stand...that's another purchase.

Anyone buying 2?

If the price is right I will consider it.

I'm a bit dissapointed that they use the old truetype on this DX which the neck has no articulation.

I know some have mentioned the in accuracies of the costume but damn it is mind blowing. To me this is a true DX. The level of complexity of the costume is amazing.

Back