Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a Pirate of the caribbean movie fan I would love to have Jolly Roger pirate flag for my personal room decor purpose. I think a huge collage of all Calico Jack Pirate Flag, Edward Teach Flag, Henry Avery Flag, Skull with Crown Flag and Stede Bonnet Pirate Flag will make it good. Right?

I decided to sell my Jack. It's the EX version with the telescope. It's in pristine shape and has only been displayed. PM me if you're looking for one :wave

I loved the first movie enough to warrant him staying in my collection. Especially the serious face. So cool. Really love his serious face. Makes such an intimidating pirate.

I love the figure dearly, and definitely is one of the most impressive looking figures of my collection. I don't even think anyone will buy him from me anyway :lol

When I was taking pics for my listing, I kept saying to myself how damn good the figure looks. It's been awhile since I really looked at it tbh.

Will never sell mine. Well I did sell my first, but regretted it so much I bought a new one. I now appreciate it more than before. Anyhow, if they bring more Jacks I will get those too. Just secretly hoping for a Barbossa (or Jones re-issue).

The ultimate shot in the ball sack if that happens!!! :lol

Seriously. I would be so broken :lol

I honestly don't think I'll be able to sell it anyway. I wanted a PS4 with the money, but I might just wait until January for my income tax like I initially planned.

They already did Davy, don't see any reason for them to do another one.

Barbossa on the other hand........ :gah:

I don't want the Captain Crunch looking one from Stranger Tides :yuck

Have you seen it in person? Looks amazing imo.

I didn't realize they did one, I was only away of Davy Jones.

PS4 will only go down in price :wink1: Plus, Sony needs more games to come out. That is what I'm waiting for, so until then, I will stick with the PS3.

Besides, they keep putting out updates that are bricking them :lol

It's always best to get later shipments too.

What's your PSN ID by the way? Mines SOLID_BOSS.

Back