Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes but that figure is more a statue right?

Yes. very limited articulation, but the pose is good and displays very well. It works for me, as I pose my figures in a cabinet and that's it, never touch them again.
What else would you have him do beside standing there? You can raise his arms to point his cane or claw at Jack.

Yes. very limited articulation, but the pose is good and displays very well. It works for me, as I pose my figures in a cabinet and that's it, never touch them again.
What else would you have him do beside standing there? You can raise his arms to point his cane or claw at Jack.

i gonna look for it but dont know if its still available is this year

Neca Davy with this DX06? Hmmmmm

That's what I did, and he looked great in the background.
Of course, it's all a matter of the price one is willing to drop on something. Wasn't going to pay $1k for a figure, so got the NECA for $40, and for the cost of one aftermarket Davy, we got 3 PFs.

Did Kotobukiya ever made a Davy Jones statue in 1/6? Or is it in a different scale? I think I've seen it somewhere before.

Did Kotobukiya ever made a Davy Jones statue in 1/6? Or is it in a different scale? I think I've seen it somewhere before.

Yes, he fetches 150ish on eBay last I saw but that was awhile ago.

That's what I did, and he looked great in the background.
Of course, it's all a matter of the price one is willing to drop on something. Wasn't going to pay $1k for a figure, so got the NECA for $40, and for the cost of one aftermarket Davy, we got 3 PFs.

I hear you. He isn't really 1K but I get your point if he's not a character who you plan on putting front and center. :)

Got to completed listings. Davy Jones sold for $238 a few days ago and then another for $225.

Got to completed listings. Davy Jones sold for $238 a few days ago and then another for $225.

The $225 one was because the guy had that as the BIN and had no clue what the value was. There was one for $345 but it had no box and was missing some of the accessories. I guess there are good deals if you are fast enough or don't care about it being complete.

The $225 one was because the guy had that as the BIN and had no clue what the value was. There was one for $345 but it had no box and was missing some of the accessories. I guess there are good deals if you are fast enough or don't care about it being complete.

Kind of feel bad for the person who sold it for that low.

Did anyone hear anymore about this being rereleased following its reappearance in the latest HT catalogue? I can't see it before the next movie in 2017 but I'm intrigued about whether this is something HT might start doing.

Back