Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$138 for the regular for me. I don't think I'd ever spend 230-300 even if it's the EX. There are so many others that would be worth mah moneh.

I highly doubt a US seller will ever sell for that low. Especially not if the figure, box, and accessories are in good condition.
The EX piece is quite useless. Grab a regular unless you really want a shiny sticker and a bent telescope. It's well worth the $230-300 though. Definitely one of HT's best. Jack and DX11 get the most attention in my collection.

Yeah, Chrono got that 1 in a thousand deal, nothing wrong with that. But realistically, anyone hunting this is looking at slightly over retail on a good day or even higher.

Damn. I've been looking around at the prices here, and people sell for $150-200 max. People here mostly collect IM stuff, so those are about the only figs that maintain their prices. And no one has the cash to spare here, what with household items getting expensive.

Haven't seen anyone sell that low currently... I don't know why they would when the market is higher for it. Better to just ebay if that's the price around here.

I had an asking price for mine, but at this point in time I'd like to just make a sale. I just don't want to be low balled on the cost.

I've never seen DX06 go for that. First MMS Jack, yes.
Chrono, I honestly don't know where you're getting your numbers at. All the WTS posts for Jack are probably $250-300. :dunno Not calling you a liar, but I've only seen one that know for figure only.

Snake, I don't think you'll have trouble selling. This guy is still in demand and it's a great piece. Good luck. :hi5:

I've never seen DX06 go for that. First MMS Jack, yes.
Chrono, I honestly don't know where you're getting your numbers at. All the WTS posts for Jack are probably $250-300. :dunno Not calling you a liar, but I've only seen one that know for figure only.

Snake, I don't think you'll have trouble selling. This guy is still in demand and it's a great piece. Good luck. :hi5:

Thanks, but guys that have WTB threads that I've messaged don't respond :dunno

I have a set price in mind for what I'd like, but I'm willing to go under it if they would at least negotiate and not just ignore me.

Not trying to put your sale down Plis, but just showing some of the prices I see here. And yours are the EX, they're definitely worth way more than these.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416771293.129386.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416771313.939632.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416771334.054705.jpg

My first post stating here is not for SSF, but my physical place now. Heck, is the SSF sale threads only for American markets? Honest question though. I never browse the WTS threads here.

My first post stating here is not for SSF, but my physical place now. Heck, is the SSF sale threads only for American markets? Honest question though. I never browse the WTS threads here.

Well, Snake is based in the US, not Malaysia. I think I bought a DX12 from him last year.
Nah, the WTS has people from everywhere that ship within their respective countries or internationally. From what I've seen from American and European members, Jack is worth a good chunk of change. If all figures are that cheap in Malaysia, I have a list and money ready to send to you. :rotfl :duff

I could look for stuff for you guys if you want. Just gotta check the shipping rates though. Might just end up being the same price as buying at your places locally if shipping costs a bomb. But I could check nonetheless.

Whenever the first post in a new-release thread pops up announcing that the author can get the figure from their LCS for MSRP less 15%, it's almost always a Malaysian :)

Whenever the first post in a new-release thread pops up announcing that the author can get the figure from their LCS for MSRP less 15%, it's almost always a Malaysian :)
Pretty sure that HK gets the same price as us as well, if not cheaper. But then, we don't get replacements so easy, almost everytime theres a NRD, and no awesome reward points like SS. I'd love to be able to use SS lol. Dat flex payment is so awesome.

Back