Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://youtu.be/HCQUYl6WrXMHere's my new pose for jack sparrow let me know your thoughts

Tks for the vid CK. love the way you weathered the hat. Love behind the scenes type of stuff. Wish more people would post videos like that.

Changed his pose a little, still have yet to work on that sash.

2012-07-11220057.jpg

2012-07-11220136.jpg

This is pure greatness. Awesome pose. Love it. :clap

Nice!
Could also see your Durden fig.
If you don't mind, please post more pics of that or a link where you already have them posted. Thanks.

Yeah, no problem.

Here's my collection thread (more of a come and bull____ thread now) :lol:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96424

There's loads of pics the last 50 pages of tyler. Just have to weave through all the BS.

And there's some pics of mine on this page:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106875&page=14

Well I went a bought Jack on eBay. I got it for 237$ shipped, and it was the exclusive. I should be getting it next week sometime.

Good move!
You won't be disappointed.
Congrats.

Thanks, the seller messaged me and upgraded the shipping to priority so I'm actually getting it Saturday. My girlfriend is looking forward to it since she's a Pirates fan, though she's not interested in my collection otherwise :rotfl

Have most people changed the sash so that it doesnt wrap around the sword belt like it does out of the box? I havent changed it myself, but was just wondering if moving it to just hang over the belt makes it easier to pose and/or gives more options?

Holy cow, I should obviously futz with my figures more often. I just realised the damn sash has a little magnet in it to hold it folded together, so I can just unwrap it from the sword belt without needing to take the belt off at all!!! Nice :)

It takes some time to get the sash to look good. I haven't spent too much time on it and it shows. :D

But take a look back at the pictures posted here. Some members have done an amazing job with it.

One half of the sash hangs lower than the other on mine... :dunno

Doesn't look like I can do anything with it since the one part has a stiched fold in it.

Doesn't look like I can do anything with it since the one part has a stiched fold in it.

that stitch is what's holding the magnets in place if I'm not mistaken. I think folks liek MaulFan and JokesandBats took out the magnets, though I think now, JandB is using the UU sash which is better than the HT one

Don't worry - in all four films, Jack's sash would often change length with one side being lower than the other.

that stitch is what's holding the magnets in place if I'm not mistaken. I think folks liek MaulFan and JokesandBats took out the magnets, though I think now, JandB is using the UU sash which is better than the HT one

Yup - I removed the stitch and took the magnets off the sash. I was then able to use the magnets wherever worked best to futz the sash.

Back