Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys I have a dilemma, I have to decide on wether to buy one of these 3 figures: Jack Sparrow, CR Superman, and Symbiote Spider-Man.

My collection so far only consists of red & blue Spidey, Iron Man MKIV, DX 02 Batman TDK, Iron Man MKIII, & FA Captain America. So if I get Jack he kinda clashes with the superhero theme, but I'm sort of a Spider-Man fanboy so naturally I want the black suit to go with my R&B, and well Superman just looks fricken awesome.

In the end I know it comes down to my opinion but I'd still like to hear you guy's input. Thanks!

I passed on Black Suit Spider for that exact reason (I have the R&B Spiderman) I can see where you are in a dilemma though. That would be really tough decision. I have both CR Superman and Jack and as much as I love my CR Superman, I think the DX06 Jack Sparrow is the way to go. SO MUCH More to the over all display AND the PERS really give him a lot of display options! I actually had to get two of him for different displays. So my vote goes to Jack.

man, everytime I look at this display it makes me want to grab this guy

542102_10150906007864663_748989662_9375351_1922620111_n.jpg

awesome display!

Thanks man! Get him! He's worth it!!

399385_10150485797694663_748989662_8288620_127463472_n.jpg

Thanks for your input guys! I'll make sure to let you know what I get but as of right now it looks like Jack is making a run for the top.

Yeah it's the Medi RAH coat from a few years ago and the body is the HT DX but it's got the rubber chest/neck thing on from the Enterbay UU Jack figure.

HT parts - vest, belts, guns, sword, trousers, boots, hat (from mms fig)

Enterbay UU- head, shirt, sash, compass, hands

The scabbard is from a neca fig coz it seems to fit really well

And I think that's it! Hope that helps.

Saw this and wanted to share it...and since this is the only (currently) active Johnny Depp related thread...

I want it as a T-Shirt!

203647214370423876_XGyNcM04_f.jpg

Took a few shots of my Jack Sparrow out of my display case last night.
I have him in his weird walk pose. I haven't had the need to change it since I received this figure back in February...

IMG1797.jpg

IMG1800.jpg

IMG1798.jpg

Back