Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I used some fine sandpaper yeah and gently scratched and frayed it. Then I soaked it in water and let it hang down and dry before I put it on the figure.

I'd like my DX to pose like this fellow

6838405905_f1bb083ef5_b.jpg

Better late than never.

Just got mine this week. :yess:

True only thing is Ill have to move some one out of my detolf to be able to fit Jack in which I already have to many figures to fit in the cases I have now Ive been trying to break and buy more cases but now Jack and then 89 Joker with new Predators around the corner where can I take a break???

Finally had the time to repose and futz my Sparrow this weekend. definitely in my top 10 favorites. Really can't wait to see Cannibal Jack.

photo_2.jpg

Dual5.jpg

dual3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, Gipetto.

I've got only one gripe. I wish there was more texture on the hands. Looks too smooth and shiny.
Thankfully, this doesn't take away from me staring and gawking at it all day. :yess:

Anybody who owns both DX Jack and the original MMS release - Do you have a picture of the DX Jack wearing the MMS hat please? Many thanks!

Just finished putting my DX Jack together sadly Ill be off to bed for work tonight soon so no photos or videos... I got the EX ver... Really amazing figure... Up there with my Godfather witch I think are 2 of the best in my collection now I think anyway...

Just finished putting my DX Jack together sadly Ill be off to bed for work tonight soon so no photos or videos... I got the EX ver... Really amazing figure... Up there with my Godfather witch I think are 2 of the best in my collection now I think anyway...
Wasn't aware there was an EX version. What's included?

Back