Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Prequel would be nice... but Sparrow would have to be young. Young Sparrow=No Depp. :gah:

Im sure the cgi wizards can do something to make Depp look even better than he already does. Hey, they did it in Xmen The Last Stand with Ian McKellan and Patrick Steward, And it Terminator Salvation with Arnold. It could be possible! :)

This is my first Hot Toys figure, I have been wanting to buy one since '07... I am so excited, lol.

I hope Alter Ego comics get that exclusive, would be cool... if not, ah well... as long as I get this figure.:)

Now for the long wait... :impatient:

This is my first Hot Toys figure, I have been wanting to buy one since '07... I am so excited, lol.

I hope Alter Ego comics get that exclusive, would be cool... if not, ah well... as long as I get this figure.:)

Now for the long wait... :impatient:

My first HT figure was AWE Jack Sparrow. It was enough to get me addicted to HT. And 1:6 scale. You are venturing down a dark path my friend. But a very enjoyable one non the less. :nana: :hi5:

And once again, I'm only reiterating something another member had previously suggested, so save your insinuating references of drug use for someone else, because I don't appreciate it.

Are you really that serious?

HOT TOYS,
Awesome figure but PLEASE FIX THE SIZE OF THE HEAD

too_small.jpg

I really wouldn't compare head size with a picture like that, not only is his legs in a different position, but the Hot Toys TT body isn't specifically sized for him, unless he's actually 6' tall.

Oh I bet the head will be undersized. HT seem to have a habit of doing that for some weird reason. Even allowing for the mass of hair it still does seem a tad small in all the promos so far.

HOT TOYS,
Awesome figure but PLEASE FIX THE SIZE OF THE HEAD

too_small.jpg

Ha, man some people are picky ;)
So this is expected for 3rd Q now, according to SS. I thought 2nd Q sounded quick, oh well, gives me more time to save some money I guess.

Picky?
Seriously, I can't watch the pics without seeing this!
I have never seen a head so undersized..
It's the first thing that we learn in an artistic school
prop2.jpg

Picky?
Seriously, I can't watch the pics without seeing this!
I have never seen a head so undersized..
It's the first thing that we learn in an artistic school
prop2.jpg

Yep, you're absolutely right there. :D

Is the telescope really worth the extra $20? BBTS has it for $20 less and shipping would be about the same for me. But, I kind of like having all the items possible for a figure. Pre-ordered just in case. Also want to see how good and how much the final Enterbay one will be. If get a Jack Sparrow, it has to be the best representation of the character.

Is the telescope really worth the extra $20? BBTS has it for $20 less and shipping would be about the same for me. But, I kind of like having all the items possible for a figure. Pre-ordered just in case. Also want to see how good and how much the final Enterbay one will be. If get a Jack Sparrow, it has to be the best representation of the character.

You probably just answered your own question.

For me, I order from Hong Kong sellers and though it's cool, the long tele isn't worth me ordering from a US seller when I get the figure and express shipping for a nice price in the 1st place.

Just my situation...

Last edited:
Ive always had an issue ordering from the Hong Kong sellers; the first batches of hot toys often have QC issues.

Do they really, because I was thinking of getting mine from ABC express. Should I wait and try and find somebody else then?

I'm in the UK by the way.

Back