Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, I hope the DX rudder fits no problemo :D

it will no doubt fit. it's shorter than Sparrow and the width I'd say is no more than 5inches and that's pushing it. and there's just the added planks that go no more than the width of the rudder and probably 4inches at most to give jack some space. So it will fit. You may be able to fit like 2-3 figures around it at max depending on how you have Jack and the rudder displayed, but it will definitely fit on its own:)

it will no doubt fit. it's shorter than Sparrow and the width I'd say is no more than 5inches and that's pushing it. and there's just the added planks that go no more than the width of the rudder and probably 4inches at most to give jack some space. So it will fit. You may be able to fit like 2-3 figures around it at max depending on how you have Jack and the rudder displayed, but it will definitely fit on its own:)

I hope you're right b/c that's my plan, that rudder is really the perfect center piece for a POTC display of multiple figures :yess:

Woah yankee, are you serious? Have you seen the pics? Of course its gonna fit in a detolf. Imagine how big it would be if it couldn't fit, it would be gianormous :)

Woah yankee, are you serious? Have you seen the pics? Of course its gonna fit in a detolf. Imagine how big it would be if it couldn't fit, it would be gianormous :)

:lol I wasn't sure how wide it was, I figured it would be no problem height-wise haha. Though idk how tall this will be with a figure standing on the top, might be a tight squeeze.

I'm so out of room in my detolfs that HT are magically appearing on any open level spaces around my apt. Ikea needs get detolfs back in.

This still list as September releases on Sideshow site, is this not correct?

Damn I want this figure this month, but I guess it won't happen :(

Now that Indy and Sam Flynn are suppose to release in September, I hope that November is when Sparrow is released. October is gonna be a tough month with Batman Begins EX(or not an EX, not really sure now lol) and now Indy and Tron.

Back