Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd hate for this to be the case. Actors who won't let themselves be made into action figures, pffft. That's probably the only reason I'd want to be an actor.

:exactly:

Aside from the load of cash they'll pay for using your likeness, it will be a honor to have a action figure of yourself made by the one & only...HT! :wink1:

I remember Hugh Jackson saying something along the lines of choosing the sculpt that looks the least like him when the first X-men film came out, because the thought of kids playing with an action figure of him and breaking it is kind of weird to him or something.

I hope that wasn't the reason why the HT Wolverine doesn't look a lot like Hugh Jackson. :thud:

when the first X-men film came out, because the thought of kids playing with an action figure of him and breaking it is kind of weird to him or something.

I hope that wasn't the reason why the HT Wolverine doesn't look a lot like Hugh Jackson. :thud:

Pffhhh ..worrying about breaking action figures!:cuckoo: He outta just take care of himself!:dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPFwPMmfqxc&feature=related"]Hugh Jackman Injured During Australian Oprah TV Show - YouTube[/ame]

I remember Hugh Jackson saying something along the lines of choosing the sculpt that looks the least like him when the first X-men film came out, because the thought of kids playing with an action figure of him and breaking it is kind of weird to him or something.

I saw an interview with Hugh a few years back, he said he got his 5-year old kid a talking action figure of himself to keep him company while he was away on set. After he'd bought it he found that one of the lines was, "I'll slice you in half!!!"

So the ship date is now September on ss's site? Wasn't it November awhile ago? Sorry if this had already been asked guys I'm new to this thread.

If I remember correctly the November thing was a listing on HT's Japan site. I don't think SS ever changed it from Sept. Unless Jack comes out in the next week I don't see it making it over here by next month.

Yep SS has kept the same date the whole time. Like UrMonkeyTron said, HT Japan and HTC said that I was delayed until November. Also, SS has been the one saying that ts coming soon in the recent newsletters except for the latest one I believe

No I think it's just a miscommunication between SS. OR it could be that the exclusive will be shipped first?? Seems like SS has shipped some exclusive items before the regular ones judging by what the newsletter has been saying about what's being shipped

are you serious?

My first scheduled flexpay for this through ssc has been pushed back each month for two months now. It's messing up my preorder budget plans big time!

Back