Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put this in the custom gallery too. I'm debating re-doing her eyes also... just not 100% sure I want to do it. I probobly will, though I'd have to do one of them as the red mechanical one that dooku gives her. anywho, my jedi asajj, a work in progress.

Picture004.jpg

only thing I don't like is that her left hand is somewhat loose. Probobly my dumb luck.

Granted, my Asajj review is still a little ways off since I'm knee deep in writing/photographing/Photoshopping three simultaneous reviews, but I thought I'd pitch in my own little contribution to the image thread. It's a fan-fiction concept of the immediate post-ROTS era. Hope you guys and gals like it!!

ventress_comp02a.jpg

I'm sure MaulFan will be equally surprised.

Check the name on that picture post again. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ya I had a little chuckle about it, happened the other day too, someone mistook a photo for being one of mine, apparently I've been graphically typecast or something hehe, it's all good though, nice to have a solid reputation around here. :)

Ya I had a little chuckle about it, happened the other day too, someone mistook a photo for being one of mine, apparently I've been graphically typecast or something hehe, it's all good though, nice to have a solid reputation around here. :)

And I'm flattered to have one of mine confused for one of yours. :)

Mine came today (along with my frisbee.. woo hooo) and its nice that Han finaly has somebody to put the moves on...

"Hey baby, wanna take a ride on my Falcon?"
asa1.jpg

"Guess thats a NO?"
asa2.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Asajj today, and ... she isn't all I had hoped for. I don't think she looks THAT good after all. Things that bothered me in particular, where her skinny legs, and her big feet (or boots, actually). And perhaps the head is a bit to big for the shoulders also. The Leia Boushh suffers from the same shortcomings - minus the big feet. But I still belive that Asajj Ventress has the best exclusive item of ALL 12" SW figures to date though, so I'm happy that she finally arrived to join my collection!

congratulations, those pictures are just pure beauty! would you mind giving us a few tricks about posing her? her robe had a "water treatmant" I guess?
really great! and mine hasn't arrived yet :monkey2

Fantastic shots, edwint!!

If only there was a way to "de-fuzz" that robe. It's the only thing that is making the figure not appear as a 1:1 person.

great pics! i love everything about this fig. i especially like her sleek figure, just something about it makes her seem even more deadly. no complaints at all.

gee thanks, fellas..abt the cape and skirt just tuck them snugly over each other at the leg area..should be no problem..=p..i'm not sure if the water treatment thingy will remove those 'free flying hairs' on the cape once dried??:D

Back