Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6515a.jpg

Awesome ed!!!! Just like always.

:rock

Hell no!! Nothing wrong with that. Same vibe I got as well... sexy but scary. Best kind of lady. :rock

Great shots Edwint, as always. I bet half the population of this site is rushing to pose her in the exact same way. :lol

Josh, pleaseeee don't pose yours like that and photograph it, I thought you gave her some seductive eyes already, you add the right body language to that and there's gonna be a whole lotta wrong going through my brain lol.

You know, I haven't followed the CW comics, so my only sampling of Asajj has been the CN cartoon, and having sampled Asajj's appearance now in realistic form really makes me wish she'd been part of the films. Granted, I'm sure she'll be amazing in the new CW cartoon, but it still would have been nice to see the character in real form with quality hollywood lighting adding character to her already impressive fascade.

damit, i need to get this figure.

She's worth it, the fact that there's no true defined look or anything to her really opens up this figure for personal interpretation in posing and wardrobing and paint applications, it's almost like a build-a-figure, the most fun figure in the Star Wars line I think because of all that.

Josh, pleaseeee don't pose yours like that and photograph it, I thought you gave her some seductive eyes already, you add the right body language to that and there's gonna be a whole lotta wrong going through my brain lol.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Oh dude.... You just made me realize that I HAVE to do just that. :D

And Chase... Trust me, get the figure. It's a great one and she really is a lot of fun for the reasons that MaulFan said. She is the most easy to change figure, you can make anything out of her... her not being 100% canon and everything.

And Chase... Trust me, get the figure. It's a great one and she really is a lot of fun for the reasons that MaulFan said. She is the most easy to change figure, you can make anything out of her... her not being 100% canon and everything.

Maybe I'll order her tomorrow on the second chance, I was hoping that the exclusive will come up on second chance, but my luck if I hold out it wont come up and the regular will sell out.

Why the hell did I canceled this figure.

Back