Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone who has the statue already let me know the outer diameter of one of the lightsaber and the length please ?

I won't have mine until Friday, but I am sure somone here can provide that info. I would suggest however that the saber he is holding it too small.

as said in the other threat... just let me know the measurements of the other two lightsabers.. just to get the idea of the length and diameter how Obi's suppose to be

Updated. I've got to catch up with the other thread. To see what you guys are talking about. Be sure to let me know if I missed anybody. Thanks!

can someone who has the statue already let me know the outer diameter of one of the lightsaber and the length please ?

the measurements on the 2 sabers are approximately 2" x 5/16" (give or take a 1/16 either way) :rotfl

Please let me know if you have someone already.. otherwise I can give it a shot

You are who I was considering, but I didn't want to say 100% that you were onboard. You were just asking for measurements, so...

Will you help us out myc? ;)

If so, what is the plan? :D

Thanks Fury..

I will try to get some time on the weekend. I will do it in CX5 wax. I have the measurements but my Obiwan is on his way right now so it would be quite better to have the other sabers in hand to not screw up the scale.

I will put some pictures up as soon as I have something to show. Whenever the Prototype will be liked.. I will mold it and cast it and paint it.

Okay, that all sounds great. Keep us posted, of course, of your progress. And thanks a ton for offering to help all of us out. So just to be sure, you won't need us to ask Sideshow to possibly allow us to use the already sculpted piece? It was probably a long shot anyway.

I'm super excited now! :D

its going to be custom piece just for a few people .. I think we will be fine :)

oh and because I get him myself.. I help myself out as well with that saber :D :D

I keep you updated

Thank you myc for helping us out. This is looking like it is starting to come together.

Now all we need is a viable way to attach the hilt to the sculpt so it will be removable and can be replicated by interested collectors. Anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back