Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any estimate on price right now?? I don't know if I want the statue or not right now, but I know if I DO get it, I WILL want the hilt, but I kinda need to know how much this will be, to figure out a total cost of how much the whole she-bang will cost.

I couldn't wait to get home and open Obi-Wan up! :lol

What an amazing statue! This piece is hughly detailed and is now the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection! :rock:rock:rock

A couple of quick phone pics I took at work. :D

2013-03-21175237_zps730c58b9.jpg

2013-03-21175248_zps9a582b50.jpg

2013-03-21175259_zps8de6400e.jpg

My coworkers were stunned to see a statue so detailed. :D

Congrats Darth Snoopy! Looks fantastic. I need to pick one up now. :)

Congrats Darth Snoopy! Looks fantastic. I need to pick one up now. :)

Thanks, Ryan! I highly recommend that you pick this piece up, it's an amazing statue! :rock

Yeah, I love the details on this piece.

Thanks for sharing pics DS. :clap

You're welcome! :duff

The detail is incredible...this is indeed a very fine addition to any Star Wars collection. :rock

I know I'm fairly new and do not have many posts, I guess it's I don't have too much to say. Watching you all duke it out over this hilt fiasco is fascinating and something I don't want to get in the middle of but I have to admit I'm disappointed and agree SSC really dropped the ball and that is all I have to say about that. As for the custom hilt, thank you for putting me on the list. I also have no problem with putting down a deposit or whatever. I understand the work and risk involved.
I do want to thank most of you, I have learned so much about this wonderful hobby in the few months of being a member. The times I have posted I have always got helpful responses and I'm constantly learning. I can't wait to see what all you talented people come up with for the Obi hilt. :hi5:

myc, do you want to cap this run at a certain quantity?

not sure.. I can do easy 30 casting usually with one master mold. About the costs... I think around the $20 mark painted..

Mine should be here today. Please add me to the interested list as well. Thanks so much for setting all this up!

Nice pics Darth Snoopy! Congrats!

Do you plan to turn Obi to the dark side now that you have him in your possession? :horror

Okay, I've updated the list, and I'm tentatively capping it at 29 plus the one for myc, so 30 total in this run. There are only three spaces left, all final details pending of course.

Tentative price of: $20 painted plus shipping

myc: If you want to ship the entire run to me, then I can take care of the tedious details of shipping to each individual. Your choice of course. I can't wait to see what you come up with. What will these be sculpted from?

Would the extra hilt require me to glue anything to the statue or would it be something I could attach and remove if I wanted? Also, any idea on price? I don't want to take up a limited space then change my mind...

$20!!! I'm in!

That is a tentative cost, and subject to change, but likely not by much. And I do believe each of us will have to make a small alteration to the existing hook, as Fremen did. Perhaps she can create a picture tutorial for us, because I really don't know what I'm doing either with regard to building a hook.

I'll add you to the list...

Two spots left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back