Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from DID. I was one of the winners of the Obama figure. It seems that the excusives they gave away will come with a podium! Ill post pics when I recieve it.

siquisiri

Dang man, you are lucky! The podium would be sweet...congrats bro!

I just got an email from DID. I was one of the winners of the Obama figure. It seems that the excusives they gave away will come with a podium! Ill post pics when I recieve it.

siquisiri

I just got mine today. It's kind of weird - it seems like the podium comes in an entirely different box.

Anyway, I'm glad I won this. I can't remember the last time I won anything...

Any pics of the podium? How nice is it?

I haven't opened it, and I don't think I will. It's not something I would display, but I think I'm going to keep it for a while, since it's the exclusive. It'll be one of the very few things I haven't opened.

Wow. I am not into politics at all but those figures are really off. They don't look like what they are supposed to look like.

Out of the 2 presidential candidates:

McCain was more Qualified!

Okay...but Obama got more votes. Funny how that works :)

Wow. I am not into politics at all but those figures are really off. They don't look like what they are supposed to look like.

The figures really do have a good likeness, but in the box they look off. Here are some shots of the head in this guy's auction:

https://cgi.ebay.com/DID-1-6-BARACK...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Not sure how any of you would think to buy an Obama action figure....the Man cannot even Salute the American Flag or acknowledge it....and this is the kind of Man we want in Office? Wake up!

attachment.php

United States Code Title 4 Chapter 1 — The Flag
§9. Conduct during hoisting, lowering or passing of flag
During the ceremony of hoisting or lowering the flag or when the flag is passing in a parade or in review, all persons present in uniform should render the military salute. Members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute. All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Citizens of other countries present should stand at attention. All such conduct toward the flag in a moving column should be rendered at the moment the flag passes.

goes back to the conspiracy theory...

United States Code Title 4 Chapter 1 — The Flag
§9. Conduct during hoisting, lowering or passing of flag
During the ceremony of hoisting or lowering the flag or when the flag is passing in a parade or in review, all persons present in uniform should render the military salute. Members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute. All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Citizens of other countries present should stand at attention. All such conduct toward the flag in a moving column should be rendered at the moment the flag passes.

goes back to the conspiracy theory...

I believe this was during the national anthem, not a lowering or passing...oh and here is is doing it.

Saluting.jpg

Whoever you voted for, and whatever you think of the man, in a few weeks he will be President Obama. I for one am proud. But back to the figure...

I believe this was during the national anthem, not a lowering or passing...oh and here is is doing it.

Saluting.jpg

Whoever you voted for, and whatever you think of the man, in a few weeks he will be President Obama. I for one am proud. But back to the figure...

hey,
he's got four years, just like all of them.
what he does in those, whether it warrants Overtime, or Game Over, that's all on him.

it is what it is, and U.S. is the U.S.
i'm just curious what the podium looks like

I think someone mentioned the podium looks alright. It was a special edition that went on eBay and sold for around $200 bucks I believe, so everyone who got one for FREE was super lucky.

Can you say Marxism, boys and girls? Will this figure make all your expensive figures pay for your cheap ones and take away all of their weapons like the 1:1 Obama wants to?

Change is coming. The nation will become weaker as the backs of the hard working people are broken under the weight of carrying the lazy, undeserving masses holding their hands out for free money.

I wipe my butt with this figure.

Sorry to offend any liberals on this message board, but this figure offends me, and fair is fair, right?

Okay...but Obama got more votes. Funny how that works :)

The liberal biased media one him that election because stupid people watch too much TV, and there are way more stupid people in America today because of it. Can you say unwed teen pregnancy.

And before you say it, yes Palin's daughter is one of them. Palin was too busy being a governor than a mother, and her daughter was raised by the liberal media like most kids are these days. Sad.

Back