Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't win either, but it is realy a great collectible for the price. One went for almost $200 on eBay! In hand, I gotta say, with the beautiful box, accessories, and great sculpt work, it is on par with some of the high-end figures from Hot Toys and such. Well worth it at $60 a pop.

I agree. One of the best 1:6 buys for $60 out there.

I saw the Toy Presidents in the stores and was never impressed. The BBi was an excellent sculpt and you got a cool flight suit with it.

Just got Barack today - it is one of the best values in the 1/6 collecting today. But did they use their standard Caucasian body for him? There's a big difference in the hand color and the wrists.

But the stool - 2 head sculpts - all those hands - it's great. I was a bit disappointed that only the bendy hand had his wedding ring sculpted on.

Im adding this to my X-mas list. Its very odd...but also very cool.

I'll give him some weaponry for sure.

Ada made one up.
oboma.jpg
[/IMG]

I saw the Toy Presidents in the stores and was never impressed. The BBi was an excellent sculpt and you got a cool flight suit with it.

Just got Barack today - it is one of the best values in the 1/6 collecting today. But did they use their standard Caucasian body for him? There's a big difference in the hand color and the wrists.

But the stool - 2 head sculpts - all those hands - it's great. I was a bit disappointed that only the bendy hand had his wedding ring sculpted on.

Only the Bush was good... although I thought the Avaiator figure was crap when I saw it in person. Guess different strokes :lol

I will need to get the Obama... just been dragging my feet seeing what is going to hit this month. But with Buck Rogers being delayed I can probably just add Barack in now.

I didn't win either, but it is realy a great collectible for the price. One went for almost $200 on eBay! In hand, I gotta say, with the beautiful box, accessories, and great sculpt work, it is on par with some of the high-end figures from Hot Toys and such. Well worth it at $60 a pop.

Why would someone pay $200 when you can still purchase it for $60??? :horror

Why would someone pay $200 when you can still purchase it for $60??? :horror

eBay rush I guess...it was on an auction that ended on November 5, so people wanted to snag one once they knew who was going to be 44. Also, the guy selling them was in the U.S., so shipping would be less of a worry I guess, plus not everyone knows where the official site is to buy one, so they think it is one of those rare things only on eBay. But even if they were going for $200 I think you could justify buying one (like I do myself with each purchase :lol)

The eBay special edition DID Obama figure (which came with a "CHANGE" podium) sold for well over $300.

I thought that was a picture of Obama at first. That's really something. But I agree with Dave that the Hillary isn't so great. Not sure about Bill since its not a face shot for him.

That Obama is great, but Hillary's not so great. Where are those? Tussaud's in London?

Actually I believe these wax figures are in Tussaud's in Washington, DC. I think there is a version of Obama and McCain in the Tussaud's in London though. I think it looks like Obama, but a much younger Obama (maybe him in 2004). Good job though.

Back