Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
340x.jpg

get it right, Liberal!

1%20Palin%20School%20Girl.jpg

The liberal biased media one him that election because stupid people watch too much TV, and there are way more stupid people in America today because of it. Can you say unwed teen pregnancy.

And before you say it, yes Palin's daughter is one of them. Palin was too busy being a governor than a mother, and her daughter was raised by the liberal media like most kids are these days. Sad.

:google Hmmm her daughter was raised by the liberal media because she was too busy being Governor? I guess the people who said she should be spending more time rasing her family instead of running for VP were right (and to clarify, I find those remarks sexist). If half a term as Governor of Alaska can cause her to be so unattentive to her duaghter that she got pregnant, well I shutter to think what would have happened with 4 years of her as Vice President. I don't want to start a debate or anything, because I am a former Republican, but don't you think it is possible that MAYBE the economic collapse, Bush's failed policies, and yes, Sarah Palin hurt McCain? Instead of blaming the media (who would not stop talking up Rev. Wright, Ayers, Joe the Plumber, and the whole "Spread the Wealth" around), maybe the blame should go on McCain, and his erratic, poorly-run campaign? Just sayin...and I come in peace friend :)

This needs to be reposted. I am truly hoping DID does come out with a McCain figure like this one:

pic-10.jpg

Last edited:
The liberal biased media one him that election because stupid people watch too much TV, and there are way more stupid people in America today because of it. Can you say unwed teen pregnancy.

And before you say it, yes Palin's daughter is one of them. Palin was too busy being a governor than a mother, and her daughter was raised by the liberal media like most kids are these days. Sad.

Can you say Marxism, boys and girls? Will this figure make all your expensive figures pay for your cheap ones and take away all of their weapons like the 1:1 Obama wants to?

Change is coming. The nation will become weaker as the backs of the hard working people are broken under the weight of carrying the lazy, undeserving masses holding their hands out for free money.

I wipe my butt with this figure.

Sorry to offend any liberals on this message board, but this figure offends me, and fair is fair, right?

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

:google Hmmm her daughter was raised by the liberal media because she was too busy being Governor? I guess the people who said she should be spending more time rasing her family instead of running for VP were right (and to clarify, I find those remarks sexist). Just sayin...and I come in peace friend :)

It may be called sexist in this post modern, politically correct country, but I have pretty old fashioned views on family, and I'm only 35. I wouldn't go so far as to say a woman's place is in the home, but I will say that a family is stronger when the father is a man and takes care of the needs of his whole family by working while his wife stays home as care giver to see that the children are reared properly. I don't have kids yet, but my wife is still a house wife (sorry, home maker) by both of our choices, and she makes our apartment a home, and I love her for it. I also think she will be a wonderful mother, and that our kids will be much better for having her at home to put things in a proper purspective when kids watch things on the destructive voice of immorality called TV. And if you think it's hard pulling this off living in California, you're right, but it's worth it.

I see your declaration of peace, and I'll raise you a God bless.

Back