Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there were 20 winners.

I wish I had gotten an email. I really wanted one of those. :(

I got mine in today. Actually a pretty damn good figure and much better in-hand than in pics.

And wow what a value. For $59.99 you gets tons of stuff: 2 heads, 3 sets of hands, an extra tie, a microphone, a wooden stool, and a U.S. Flag with a base... all done in nice packaging. Kudos, DiD! :rock

Now I want one. Mabye its the fact Obama is the most intrersting looking President ever...

Sorry, but all the other guys were just...well..old guys.

Now I want one. Mabye its the fact Obama is the most intrersting looking President ever...

Sorry, but all the other guys were just...well..old guys.

Teddy Roosevelt and JFK were both younger than Obama.

I didn't realize he comes with the stool and the flag. I just might order him knowing that.

Teddy Roosevelt and JFK were both younger than Obama.

I didn't realize he comes with the stool and the flag. I just might order him knowing that.

Yep. And it's actually a wooden stool in 1:6 scale. Very cool.

Just a great set all around, especially for the price.

pic-4.jpg

If you SMELLLLLLLLLLL WHAT BARACK IS COOKING

No winner email for me :(

I want this figure, but just don't have the money right now. I don't suppose siquisiri or anyone else that has ended up with two wants to "spread the wealth around?" :lol

I wasn't sure about the pics before, but that in hand pic is makes the sculpt look great - maybe a tad cartoony, but the likeness is definitely better than I'd thought.

Now where's my BBi Bush in flight suit figure...

Damn, I guess I didn't win one of these.
Would've been a nice collectible to have. :(

I didn't win either, but it is realy a great collectible for the price. One went for almost $200 on eBay! In hand, I gotta say, with the beautiful box, accessories, and great sculpt work, it is on par with some of the high-end figures from Hot Toys and such. Well worth it at $60 a pop.

I wasn't sure about the pics before, but that in hand pic is makes the sculpt look great - maybe a tad cartoony, but the likeness is definitely better than I'd thought.

Now where's my BBi Bush in flight suit figure...

I still think the best Bush figure was the one From Toy Presidents. A really great likeness... too bad the company went to ^^^^ after the first release.

No free Obama for me either :monkey2

Are they going to still release the McCain one now? I don't see why they would...other than to recreate that lovely debate moment.

On another note, anyone see Conan O'brien and his whole situation with the Jailbreak Toys McCain figures? The company sent Conan all the figures they had (since they are of no real use) and so he gave a bag of 30 figures to EACH of his audience members :lol It was hilarious, there is even one up on eBay.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Bag-of-McCain-...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I still think the best Bush figure was the one From Toy Presidents. A really great likeness... too bad the company went to ^^^^ after the first release.

No free Obama for me either :monkey2

I have that one, it's a great likeness. I'm fond of their Ben Franklin as well, except he really needs spectacle. I went ahead and picked up Jefferson as well since he is my favorite president. Talking Presidents has a nice Reagan likness, but the figure itself is much more Barbie bodied than the other 12", but I just have him a little more in the back to hide it.

Back